07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

So this theme might end up being subtitled “I’ve got a kid and I’m not afraid to use him/her”? 😉

Either that or “Flower and insect macros”, I expect…

… a shame the honeybee shots I took yesterday didn’t end up bokeh-y… :p

/just playin’. I wasn’t taking them for the project… I just have this bug thing. heeheehee

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m wondering if there’s enough bokeh in this:

or this

to qualify….

Yep. They’re lovely 🙂

corsec67
    Participant

So this theme might end up being subtitled “I’ve got a kid and I’m not afraid to use him/her”? 😉

My favorite one that I am entering is a brake rotor (no bike or anything, just the rotor). I might use a cat and go for some of that “Aww cute!” pie.

justkat
    Participant

My favorite one that I am entering is a brake rotor (no bike or anything, just the rotor). I might use a cat and go for some of that “Aww cute!” pie.

well there is a cat theme coming up, i saw…. so you could save your kitty for that. 😉

staplermofo
    Participant

well there is a cat theme coming up, i saw…. so you could save your kitty for that. 😉

Maybe you should change your name to “kat, among other things”.

There are never enough cat pics, ever!

Snug Tight
    Participant

So this theme might end up being subtitled “I’ve got a puppy and I’m not afraid to use him”? 😉

FTFM

timmy_the_tooth
    Participant

I always have a heck of a time finding the link in Fark to the contest, are the links in here to the links, erm, there?

schnee
    Participant

I always have a heck of a time finding the link in Fark to the contest, are the links in here to the links, erm, there?

Farktog contests at Fark hit TF at 8PM EST Wednesdays and then Fark.com four hours (give or take a minute or two) later. Farktography.net lists the contests and provides relevant links. Go to the “home” or “welcome” link from the left hand side of any page, and then find the “upcoming contests” from the right hand side of that page. You’ll see a list of links that you can follow.

Simple, huh?

lokisbong
    Participant

Would this work in the theme?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, that qualifies.

lokisbong
    Participant

Excellent.Thanks.

nobigdeal
    Participant

This weeks contest is killing me. It is one of my favorite styles of photography.

I’ve narrowed it down to 8 pics by not looking on my external drive.

😕

Now to get it down to three.

Morningbreath
    Participant

This weeks contest is killing me. It is one of my favorite styles of photography.

I’ve narrowed it down to 8 pics by not looking on my external drive.

😕

Now to get it down to three.

I have more photos in my que for this contest than I have had for any other. I can’t decide which ones to enter either.

This should be a good contest.

wrayvynn
    Participant

i have a good 7 or 8 favs to pick from too, i think im going to avoid the flowers and bugs and make a desperate last minute attept to veer away from that.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

i have a good 7 or 8 favs to pick from too, i think im going to avoid the flowers and bugs and make a desperate last minute attept to veer away from that.

I love this theme too and vote for adding it to the classic/repeat list.

In ended up creating 26 “ready to post” images for this one and sent them to a couple of friends for their feedback. I still have no idea which I’m going to submit.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • The topic ‘07-02-08 – Mmmm Bokeh’ is closed to new replies.