07-06-11 – Abandon All Hope 2: Life After People

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-06-11 – Abandon All Hope 2: Life After People

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Glad to help, Farktographer. Besides, if you were going for the longest consecutive streak, you’d have to wait for Elsinore to retire and then wait another 4-5 years!

She holds the record for consecutive contests entered at 272, followed by Mopsy at 173 and Kestrana at 96. You were #5 on that list, so sorry about that…

I thought sleeping was up there, too?

sleeping
    Participant

No, I’ve actually skipped a fair bunch of contests.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Yep, sleeping‘s just barely behind you in total contests, but as he said, they’re not consecutive. Here’s the top ten by contest count:

Rank  UserName         Contests  Entries
    ----

1 Elsinore 272 729
    2 sleeping 261 669
    3 U-Man 210 581
    4 Linguine 194 530
    5 SilverStag 183 513
    6 swampa2 179 518
    7 I'm No Big Deal 179 522
    8 Curious 178 490
    9 corsec67 176 512
    10 Mopsy 173 508

Kestrana
    Participant

Farktographer I have yet to miss a contest since I started playing, but yeah I haven’t always entered 3 photos. Twice, one of my links dropped mid contest and never got restored so I wound up with 2 and for Filtered for your protection, I only entered one photo. I’m sure I’ll wind up missing one some day, maybe when I’m giving birth or something else. Or maybe not…
    “Honey I know you want to be here for this but you have to go post OBO for me”

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Hey! I have a doctors note for the ones I missed. Doesn’t that count?

Maybe it would, if this were something trivial like horseshoes or nuclear war, but this is Farktography stats! Serious. Business. 😉

ravnostic
    Participant

Farktographer I’m sure I’ll wind up missing one some day, maybe when I’m giving birth or something else.

😯

Anything you’re not telling us? An orionite to go with the carodite, perhaps? 😀

nobigdeal
    Participant

millera9 your Salton Sea shots are absolutely stunning!

Kestrana
    Participant

Farktographer I’m sure I’ll wind up missing one some day, maybe when I’m giving birth or something else.

😯

Anything you’re not telling us? An orionite to go with the carodite, perhaps? 😀

Nope.

yrkddn
    Participant

2nd’d

yrkddn
    Participant

CISS, love the BiblioStats, but I can’t seem to track myself (my progress) throughout my stay. I see it happen above, but you seem to be offering the info. Is the code proprietary, excluding me from tracking my complete progress (NTTAWWT)?

orionid
    Participant

2nd’d

3rd’d

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

2nd’d

3rd’d

I really like those shots too but i didn’t realize they were Salton Sea. That place is bizarre, creepy and feels like slow death. Those photos manage to keep the eeriness but show the drama and beauty as well. Given how LITTLE beauty there is, that’s particularly impressive.

yrkddn
    Participant

CISS, love the BiblioStats, but I can’t seem to track myself (my progress) throughout my stay. I see it happen above, but you seem to be offering the info. Is the code proprietary, excluding me from tracking my complete progress (NTTAWWT)?

Got it now. And apparently there for a while I was having a bit of trouble with the rules.

Thanks for making such a useful tool.

olavf
    Participant

Man, I thought I had a shoo-in this week. As it is, I’m more than happy to get a top ten. Kudos to everyone.

lokisbong
    Participant

A worthy top ten too olavf. I am sure stoked with my current 5th place shot!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • The topic ‘07-06-11 – Abandon All Hope 2: Life After People’ is closed to new replies.