07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey guys I just wanted to check these 2 photos with Elsinore and Teffy to make sure they are fine, and dont violate the difficulty or anything. Here is a link to em: http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn289/gensolo/My%20Pics/PoliceCar.png
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn289/gensolo/My%20Pics/DSCF0093-1.jpg

No sky in either of those, you’re good to go 🙂

KnightsFolly
    Participant

Yet another sky-related inquiry…are reflections of the sky acceptable? (I have a body-of-water shot and though the reflected sky isn’t the main subject of the photo, it does appear in one corner.) ❓

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sounds incidental to me. Without seeing it I’d have to say it sounds ok.

KnightsFolly
    Participant

Thank you. 🙂

gensolo
    Participant

Hey just want to check on something else with those 2 photos, is there enough blue for it to be dominant?

Claff
    Participant

I will make a triumphant (?) return in this contest tomorrow morning

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey just want to check on something else with those 2 photos, is there enough blue for it to be dominant?

It’s a judgment call with the “dominant” piece on these color contests. With past contests, people have submitted photos that were actually composed more of other colors than the theme-color, however, the theme color “popped” and was very eye catching within their compositions. Other people submit photos that are mostly made up of the theme color. We tend to give the benefit of the doubt as long as the theme color is included.

gensolo
    Participant

Okay thanks, this will be my first farktogoraphy contest so i want to get it right and everything. Thanks again :D.

swampa
    Participant
    U-Man
    Participant

56 entries in 8.5 minutes. This is going to be huge.

sleeping
    Participant

Could my 2008-07-23 08:01:41 PM be restored? I don’t think it’s really broken, it shows up fine in the scratchpad forum.

Thanks

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, it’s back. FWIW, Flickr was acting kinda funny earlier, so it might have hiccuped. Couple other people have had issues, which is pretty unusual for Flickr.

jpatten
    Participant

I tried to be creative this time… lets see how it goes. Everything I submitted was taken tonight. Unusual for me to do lately

sleeping
    Participant

Yep, it’s back. FWIW, Flickr was acting kinda funny earlier, so it might have hiccuped. Couple other people have had issues, which is pretty unusual for Flickr.

Thanks muchly!

corsec67
    Participant

And I only have 1 entry this week.
    Just not a lot of blue in the fires of California right now.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • The topic ‘07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II’ is closed to new replies.