07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Claff
    Participant

Actually as it turns out, we didn’t catch it before, but you’ve used it for Pictures at an Exhibition as well as Simply Beautiful. So it wouldn’t have been eligible. But it is a nice shot 🙂

Who, me?

I can’t remember last week much less the last time I did farktography.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually as it turns out, we didn’t catch it before, but you’ve used it for Pictures at an Exhibition as well as Simply Beautiful. So it wouldn’t have been eligible. But it is a nice shot 🙂

Who, me?

I can’t remember last week much less the last time I did farktography.

no, jpatten 😉

jpatten
    Participant

Oops! I promise it was accidental.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s almost always accidental. I’ve done it myself; it’s easy to lose track of what you’ve entered. No worries.

schnee
    Participant

Heck, I wrote the tracking code and I’ve done it. Our draconian moderator always catches it.

Always. >squint<

Killerclaw
    Participant

I put up a showing to show I’m not dead. Japan is beautiful!

jpatten
    Participant

maybe I need to create a “USED by fark” folder

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Heck, I wrote the tracking code and I’ve done it. Our draconian moderator always catches it.

Always. >squint<

heh heh heh

Seriously, though, without that Scarlet R report and the profiles, we’d be pretty lost.

maybe I need to create a “USED by fark” folder

I did that on Flickr and it does help (except when I forget to tag my photos with farktography :roll:). On Flickr I’ve got them broken down by year to keep them manageable, so I have separate sets for 2006, 2007, and 2008. Checking my FSM profile also helps in case I did forget to tag something on Flickr.

soosh
    Participant

I just always fall back to checking my farktography profile, thanks to the handy work of the FSM.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats this week to Lovesandwhich and U-Man! Great showing this week, everyone!

Claff
    Participant

I’m pretty psyched, got 17 or 16 votes (depending on whether you’re looking at fark or FSM) for one entry this week and that’s my second- or third-best showing EVAR. And that’s the picture that temporarily disappeared sometime after I posted it and needed to be restored. Not bad for a snapshot.

jpatten
    Participant

This was one of my best showings as well

lokisbong
    Participant

This was my second best ever showing. And the highest vote getter was basically an accident.I didn’t plan on taking the picture of Pain, he just got in the shot and I liked it.

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • The topic ‘07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II’ is closed to new replies.