07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    jpatten
    Participant

I just couldn’t seem to post correctly… sheesh One broken image and one forgot to enable. maybe I should step away from the keyboard carefully and go to bed

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I just couldn’t seem to post correctly… sheesh One broken image and one forgot to enable. maybe I should step away from the keyboard carefully and go to bed

Do I have you on my Flickr contacts list? Cause I always want to comment on your photos, but your links go to the larger versions and not the regular page. That blue tornado is way cool.

jpatten
    Participant
    jpatten
    Participant

comment away!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

sweet, thanks!

jpatten
    Participant

Whats yours?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just added you, but it’s http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_elsinore/

dgough
    Participant

I don’t understand why I’m getting this error.

Image file is too large: http://ponkey.com/pix/albums/userpics/normal_IMGP6007.png: 403 Forbidden

The image is 400 x 295 and 277k. This is the first time I’ve tried posting from a Coppermine gallery.
    Am I missing something?

TIA

SilverStag
    Participant

200k or thereabouts is the limit. Try resaving is as a lover quality jpg in Photoshop, or whatever you use. Complex images with lots of detail are the hardest to shrink.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The 200k limit is fuzzy, too, so you might want to steer shy of 200k just in case.

dgough
    Participant

200k or thereabouts is the limit. Try resaving is as a lover quality jpg in Photoshop, or whatever you use. Complex images with lots of detail are the hardest to shrink.

Thank you. I shrunk the picture to 35k, and it still won’t post. And now it throws a different error.

Its late and I’m going to bed. I haven’t been through the whole thread yet but my quick preview show some incredible work.

If anyone here is interested here is a link to the three I would have posted.

http://ponkey.com/pix/thumbnails.php?album=9

I’ll come back and play some other time when I have more time.

Thanks again

RcMacStudent
    Participant

Am I just crazy or has the “This weeks contest is ____, Links: (here), {here}, and [here]” banner been missing for a couple weeks?

lokisbong
    Participant

Boy there are a lot of awesome pictures already tonight.I voted for more tonight than I usually do for sure.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Am I just crazy or has the “This weeks contest is ____, Links: (here), {here}, and [here]” banner been missing for a couple weeks?

crap I forgot to open that. It was there last week but there may have been another week I forgot. Sorry about that.

RcMacStudent
    Participant

E Don’t worry about it – I assumed I was going crazy,* sometimes it’s nice to know that the issue isn’t my head.

*This shouldn’t be construed to be saying that I’m not crazy, I rather enjoy my insanity.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • The topic ‘07-23-08 – Farktography Classic: Blue II’ is closed to new replies.