07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Dirty stuff. But nothing sexual.

Thanks for the theme suggestion, U-Man and orionid!

ravnostic
    Participant

Well, ‘B/W&GOV’ is a memory (congrats); ‘Foolish Games’ an editing project, and I’m up to contemplating ‘That’s just Filthy’.

Sexual: out.

Elsewise, any guidelines? Standards of taste?

For example; I don’t particularly care to see any turds in a toilet bowl or a toddler with waste leaking out his drawers, but then if I don’t see one ‘Arkansas woman finds Jesus’s face in the bird poop on her windshield–Vatican investigating!’ shot, I’d be mildly disappointed.

Are you looking for my kitchen after an all-weekend party, my car after any typical no-rain-in-six-months, or tag football in a muddy field?

Or…

Well, that’s the point. What’s the or?

U-Man
    Participant

Anything dirty or messy that excludes the sexual meaning of “dirty” and also stays withing the Fark rules – no poop, pee, gross blood or gross dead stuff.

Anything I left out Elsinore?

Mud pies, a dirty homeless guy, a steel mill, a farmer’s boots….

ravnostic
    Participant

No poop? Darn. Caught a caterpillar taking a dump. It’s a nice shot, as such things go. Oh well, the dam breaking at Tempe Town Lake provided some shots with which I can work, and I’ll think up some other things.

orionid
    Participant

Oh, motor-generator maintenence, why must your photos be classified. I took some neat official ship’s photos of some electricians literally head-first to their waists inside a giant AC/DC motor casing. When they came out, they were covered in carbon dust and looked like coal miners.

U-Man
    Participant

Elsinore, I don’t consider bug poop as ‘real’ poop. What do you think? Should we avoid a slippery slope?

ravnostic
    Participant

For simplicity sake, don’t make any exceptions on my account. Though I do want to see that bird poop jesus on the windshield shot.

orionid
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

U-Man
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

One time, my dog ate some underwear and then did that.

caradoc
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

I think every dog does that at some point.

One of mine ate part of a blanket. It’s simultaneously hilarious, pathetic, and disgusting to see your dog trying to run away from the poop that’s “chasing” her.

ravnostic
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

Does Kestrana know about your scat fetish? A little bit too much excitement in that comment.

I think I’ll go with a shot where it’s imminent, but the turtle hadn’t quite shown it’s head yet. Little caterpillars are such transparent things.

ennuipoet
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

One of mine ate part of a blanket. It’s simultaneously hilarious, pathetic, and disgusting to see your dog trying to run away from the poop that’s “chasing” her.

We had a patient who ate a pair of thong underwear, we had to retrieve them via surgery. It caused a divorce, the wife did not wear thongs.

caradoc
    Participant

We had a patient who ate a pair of thong underwear, we had to retrieve them via surgery. It caused a divorce, the wife did not wear thongs.

“Why, oh why did he swallow a thong? That’s just so wrong…”

nobigdeal
    Participant

POOP THREAD!

Umm…yea ok nevermind!

ennuipoet
    Participant

“Why, oh why did he swallow a thong? That’s just so wrong…”

Um, yeah, I guess I should clarify, I’m a Vet Tech, so the patient was a Labrador Retriever…kind of relevant 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 137 total)
  • The topic ‘07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures’ is closed to new replies.