07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    LeicaLens
    Participant

That old lens is really something, rav.

I have got nowt for this week except an old archive pic if I can find it. This country is too clean.
    And I am feeling a bit lazy.

caradoc
    Participant

I have got nowt for this week except an old archive pic if I can find it. This country is too clean.

I *wish* that were a problem here.

I’d post images of the southeastern Arizona desert mess, but that’s just f’ing depressing.

U-Man
    Participant

My chime – As long as you think (or you think the voters will think) that the picture has dirty stuff AND complies with the Fark rules (not mine) – go for it.

/I like the non-mammal, white poop qualification. 🙂

//Why oh why did I not call this “Dirty Pictures”?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

We could change it if you really wanted. I think with either one we’ll end up with casual people posting sexually themed stuff since they won’t bother with the theme description, but either way it’ll be pretty easy to police.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually, I should never say something will be easy to police 😆

Seriously…I’m sure we will have one or more women mud wrestling photos–what’s your call on that, U-Man? In my mind, women wrestling around in bikinis is pretty sexual, but I guarantee you we’ll get something like that and someone may try to argue that it isn’t.

U-Man
    Participant

Actually, I should never say something will be easy to police 😆

Seriously…I’m sure we will have one or more women mud wrestling photos–what’s your call on that, U-Man? In my mind, women wrestling around in bikinis is pretty sexual, but I guarantee you we’ll get something like that and someone may try to argue that it isn’t.

I sort of want to change it. Do you (guys) think it is better? I mean, significantly better.

In my opinion, mud wrestling sneaks under the wire. It is more silly than sexual. FWIW, I asked Mopsy what she thought and she agrees.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

‘kay on the mud wrestling. I think there may be more chance of casual folks posting sexual photos if it’s “Dirty Pictures” but I do like the title. Up to you either way.

U-Man
    Participant

I’m inclined to change it. Anybody else have an opinion?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m probably going to be away from the computer until later tonight, so unless there are objections to changing it before 10pm, I’ll change it.

U-Man
    Participant

Sounds good.

ravnostic
    Participant

It’s ok cause it doesn’t scream, “Hey this is SHIT! OMG POOP THREAD WTFPOOPBBQ!!!” And again, like Choc-Ful-A mentioned of the guideline the PS’ers use–it isn’t mammal poop.

Well, if you think it’s okay, it’s okay–you’re the moderator. But…

/I like the non-mammal, white poop qualification. 🙂

Me too–and it’s brown. Which does leave me on the fence. The ‘later’ shots are definitely out–they ‘scream’ {see Elsinore quote above.}

My chime – As long as you think (or you think the voters will think) that the picture has dirty stuff AND complies with the Fark rules (not mine) – go for it.

If I knew what the voters would think, I’d do better. But I think they’d like.

//Why oh why did I not call this “Dirty Pictures”?

That would take me off the fence, I’ll archive the shot for something else.

That old lens is really something, rav.

Thanks. I like that lens better than my camera. Best $45 I’ve spent in photography yet.

lokisbong
    Participant

I am looking through my archives for this one myself. I like the idea of changing it to “Dirty Pictures”.

U-Man
    Participant

I missed something – what is an AD lens and where were you talking ’bout it?

ravnostic
    Participant
    Kestrana
    Participant

I like the name change

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 137 total)
  • The topic ‘07-28-10 – Dirty Pictures’ is closed to new replies.