07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

ROFL swampa2! I did! I did!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hello.

I don’t have many cat shots but I have a series of very similar shots of a cat, some shot in B&W and some shot in color.

I used one of the B&W shots a while back and the one I want to use tonight looks almost identical, only in color. The cat was sleeping though so even though it’s a different shot, it looks the same.

Is this permissible?

As long as it’s truly a different exposure/frame (check the exif data that it’s a different time stamp) and not just the same shot in color instead of b/w, then it’s fair game.

idle_hands
    Participant

oh shucks i missed the one kitteh part. would it be okay if i crop to just the one kitteh?

andyofne
    Participant

Hello.

I don’t have many cat shots but I have a series of very similar shots of a cat, some shot in B&W and some shot in color.

I used one of the B&W shots a while back and the one I want to use tonight looks almost identical, only in color. The cat was sleeping though so even though it’s a different shot, it looks the same.

Is this permissible?

As long as it’s truly a different exposure/frame (check the exif data that it’s a different time stamp) and not just the same shot in color instead of b/w, then it’s fair game.

Well, I don’t ever convert from color to B&W. I know I’m good. I just didn’t want to upload a color one of a sleeping cat that looks identical to a B&W one, though it isn’t.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

oh shucks i missed the one kitteh part. would it be okay if i crop to just the one kitteh?

Sure, n/p 🙂

idle_hands
    Participant

ta :o)

SilverStag
    Participant

I’m having a great time imagining captions for all the awesomeness !

SilverStag
    Participant

Every time I reload the thread there’s like 30 more entries 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Don’t forget that photos should be without text…

swampa
    Participant

You could have deleted them an hour ago 😛 Instead I now have to submit them down 100 entries!

/Oh you may want to get the 2008-07-30 08:02:35 PM one too 😥

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry about that. I’m so used to seeing captions, that I didn’t initially “see” several of the ones with them. I’m really sorry 🙁

Curious
    Participant

corsec67 [TotalFark] 2008-07-30 08:02:29 PM orange cat/kitten in mid air

damned fine shot

lokisbong
    Participant

one of these days I should just pay for totalfark so I don’t have to sit here wishing the clock would move faster.It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t come in here before the contest goes live.

wrayvynn
    Participant

A Free TF account for a month should be the reward for the win. Bragging rights is nice and all, but thats hard to attain with all the TF competition. I hate waiting.

jekxrb
    Participant

You could have deleted them an hour ago 😛 Instead I now have to submit them down 100 entries!

Arg. Yes, I just got caught by this, too. Teach me to not read the small print! Too bad the moderator privileges don’t allow deletion of text!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.