07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

In some ways that would be really helpful. In others, it would be a nightmare 😆

swampa
    Participant

Yeah, I don’t want to think about all the comments that would suddenly end in “Swampa2 is a doodie head” 😛

Can you change the timestamps instead maybe? 😀

/Yes, I should have read all the rules, I was just happy to have three photos to enter! And a meerkat is too a cat, otherwise why would they put kat in the name? It would be like saying a black adder can’t actually add stuff up … oh.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can only back them up or fast forward them in huge chunks of time, can’t just edit the time.

lokisbong
    Participant

I forgot to do the voting thing on my first two. do I need to resubmit?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

nope I can get them

lokisbong
    Participant

You are awesome.thanks.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And we have a greenlit captionshop thread:
    http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3771941 (TF only for now)

justkat
    Participant

this just in, lion genitals NOT safe for fark! 😉

whoever posted that picture, send me an email if you read this, would ya? =) I have a thought that sounds funny right now, who knows how it will sound after I’ve slept on it. 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

Holy smoke- I went to bed at 1:30 am and got up at 8:30 to 100 more entries!

When we revisit this one (I can’t imagine we won’t), I lay claim to titling it “I did! I Did I Did tee a puddytat!”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol that would be awesome

SilverStag
    Participant

The only problem with Zeke‘s entry this week is that I didn’t think of it. 🙂

I’m really pleased to see all the boobies from the new Farktographers. There are some awesome people there, and seeing Yammering Splat Vector there was delicious. He could be a force to be reckoned with.

Also, Fascist Farktography contest? WTF, mate? (from the Caturday thread)

justkat
    Participant

my pix were really meant with at least mental captions in mind and as a series…. which may be why only one of them — without the words being there — has caught any interest at all lol. Other than that they aren’t great pix. Oh well. Next week should be better. 😉

And anyway, this contest is too fun to be wrapped up in my own success or failures. And I can caption my own pix for the captionshop part, if that’s not bad form… =P

Morningbreath
    Participant

Elsinore, one of my images was deleted. Could you fix that?

justkat
    Participant

Also, Fascist Farktography contest? WTF, mate? (from the Caturday thread)

Yeah, what the hell? Maybe said person thinks that there’s some secret handshake you have to know in order to participate. =P

schnee
    Participant

I’m really pleased to see all the boobies from the new Farktographers.

We have to go back almost two years to the Photograph your favorite places theme to get more boobies than this, and the day is still early. Success? I should think so.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 135 total)
  • The topic ‘07-30-08 – I Tawt I Taw a Puddytat!’ is closed to new replies.