08-08-07 – Abandon All Hope

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-08-07 – Abandon All Hope

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Morningbreath
    Participant

this is my favorite subject, and I did not get a chance to photograph a single one of the places I wanted to.

I am so bummed. I have not shot anything, except for bugs, specifically for these contests in several months-and I missed the bug contest. now I muffed this one. aaaargh

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I feel your pain. I had 2 awesome places in mind but just didn’t get a chance to get there with camera in hand. The shots I posted tonight were last minute shots on the way home from dinner last night.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I spoke too soon, Morningbreath–just saw your shots, and they’re sweet! I’d hardly call that muffing it 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

I had so many to choose from- I’ll try and put up my rejects so you all can tell me I should have chosen differently 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

Stupid Mayor Daley with his stupid urban renewal and his stupid cleaning up the city.

Also, stupid rain, stupid humidity, stupid lack of talent, and stupid lazy bum.

*sighs, takes a deep breath, cheers up*

But great work everyone else!

Some great looking images! This will be a tough one.

swampa
    Participant

I had so many to choose from

Me too, I ended up with about 9 to choose from (and I thought I would be struggling for this topic!)

QuickSilver
    Participant

My biggest struggle for this contest is which to choose. Not to mention should I go black & white of keep the color. Maybe we can post all of the unchosen in the gallery and see how badly we chose.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m down with that. Sounds like you, SilverStag, and swampa were in the same boat 😆

Morningbreath
    Participant

thanks Elsinore. I just get annoyed with myself, because come wednesday there is always a large gulf between what I plan to submit, and what I actually produce.

My biggest struggle for this contest is which to choose. Not to mention should I go black & white of keep the color. Maybe we can post all of the unchosen in the gallery and see how badly we chose.

I have couple I might stick in there, Quicksilver. I had 6 I chose from tonight.

kitryne
    Participant

hey guys!
    This is my first time here. I actually got lucky, because I didn’t even know this was going on, and just got back from a roadtrip where all I photographed was abandoned places I found, and just got them developed yesterday. I had a ton of stuff to choose from. Anyways, howdy!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard, kitryne! You have some great submissions tonight–glad to have you!

swampa
    Participant

Hello and welcome kitryne 🙂

I started this thread for the extra abandoned photos that didn’t make the cut

kitryne
    Participant

Welcome aboard, kitryne! You have some great submissions tonight–glad to have you!

Thanks!! 😀

QuickSilver
    Participant

Hello and welcome kitryne 🙂

I started this thread for the extra abandoned photos that didn’t make the cut

How do we actually link to the pics? just a link to my flickr page?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘08-08-07 – Abandon All Hope’ is closed to new replies.