08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us how you like to relieve stress.

Another quality theme description by orionid!

ravnostic
    Participant

Probably a dumb question, but gotta ask. There’s no limit to the age of a photograph, is there? There’s one I took probably in 86-87 when my 100mg vices were a bit more liberal; nothing illegal (in my state) is in the shot, but it is ‘highly’ suggestive and I’ve always liked the picture (if I can find it anyway, but I’m SOL in the idea department for this one that wouldn’t be totally boring.)

And…peoples not required in picture?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

There’s no age limit on photos, and the theme description neither requires nor prohibits people.

Curious
    Participant

There’s no limit to the age of a photograph, is there? There’s one I took probably in 86-87 …

There’s no age limit on photos,

just as well. the oldest i’ve used was in the “night time” contest and it was from ’75 or so. in fact all three of mine in that contest were from that time.

Curious
    Participant

i ask this for another contest but does anybody have a monkey i could spank?

orionid
    Participant

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=plush%20monkey&origkw=plush%20monkey&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1
    With 38 pages worth of “plush monkeys” on their web page, I’m sure the local toys r us has at least one.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah Zeke did that one 😆

linguine
    Participant

I got a couple.

And theres a couple more that have been added to the collection.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Been there, done that!

orionid
    Participant

So, it’s obviously a popular formula.

Curious
    Participant

thanks folks 🙂

I got a couple.

image of monkeys

And theres a couple more that have been added to the collection.

i’m going to live up to my user name here — why are there 5 of the same one?

ravnostic
    Participant

i’m going to live up to my user name here — why are there 5 of the same one?

The first one is named Rosie Palm, and those are her four sisters.

LeicaLens
    Participant

just as well. the oldest i’ve used was in the “night time” contest and it was from ’75 or so. in fact all three of mine in that contest were from that time.

Yeah, I’m going to have to call BS on that one.

I mean, there’s no WAY people took pictures that long ago. What did they store the pictures on? Memory cards only came out in the Nineties.

/in 1975 I was still learning how not to poop in my pants

//still learning

Curious
    Participant

Yeah, I’m going to have to call BS on that one.

I mean, there’s no WAY people took pictures that long ago. What did they store the pictures on? Memory cards only came out in the Nineties.

/in 1975 I was still learning how not to poop in my pants

//still learning

ravnostic
    Participant

Monkeys aside, I’ve been doing a shooting that’s taken me all night; I think I got the one I want, late in the game. Might have to do some white-balance adjustment, of course (I think I’ll go with ‘cloudy’); maybe work on the saturation angle a bit. As I’ve learned here, ‘great shots are not taken, they are made’. I made the best of it (it was so hard, of course, to keep up to the task at hand–the shot idea was a fantasy projection, really, after all).

Now I just have to replicate the feeling, twice more, and yet make it seem original each time. Well, I’ve pulled harder tricks than that before.

But never before an audience of savants. Hope I stand up to the challenge of everyone else’s submissions. Can we disable the ‘clickr for bigger’ this contest? If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s size-queens. And little…pics.

“Saturate yourself with your subject and the camera will all but take you by the hand.”

— Margaret Bourke-White

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)
  • The topic ‘08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg’ is closed to new replies.