08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Congrats to INBD, with close second congrats to U-Man, and 3rdsies to soosh.

I’m happy with 4th; that pic was taken the morning of the contest, utterly without ideas and just happy I got a nice sunrise to relieve the stress of an unproductive week. Now I’m stuck with a plethora of good shots for ‘Have a seat’ and having to decide what the fickle voters will actually like and the reality that this collective group may likely outdo me in creativity alone regardless.

But I’m getting to where, regardless of contest results, I’m liking my shots on their own and think some of them are comparable to the ‘Farktography’ greats.

I may keep playing. For a few years. Maybe. 😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

Holy Crap! Thanks all! I have been so busy this weekend I didn’t get a chance to check in.

U-Man
    Participant

I’m with NDB. I was, like, 4 votes back when I checked yesterday morning. From Elsinore’s comment, it looks like we tied. I’ll totally take that. 🙂 Thanks.

The family and I are on holiday in St. Louis for the weekend. I have a few seats but I’ll have to look around for more.

/I don’t really say “on holiday”. But I should. It’s nice.
    //congrats grampa NBD!

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • The topic ‘08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg’ is closed to new replies.