09-02-09 – Colour Popping

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-02-09 – Colour Popping

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    sleeping
    Participant

Thanks! btw

But no this is strange… I’ve never seen this in my history of farking. It’s just literally not letting me vote for them. And, not to sound conceited or whatever because I am pretty awesome, I would find it hard to believe that no one else voted once for them either. So for whatever reason Fark doesn’t want to record anyone’s votes for my pics. So I suppose they just won’t count. Oh well… just strange. 🙁

I can only see one entry from you, the other two don’t seem to be visible. That would probably explain the lack of votes, but I don’t know what’s going on.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..I’ve seen that before from someone else…checking on some things then I’ll pm or email you.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

I can only see one entry from you, the other two don’t seem to be visible. That would probably explain the lack of votes, but I don’t know what’s going on.

Thanks for that. I didn’t consider it, because they still show up in the thread (not deleted) to me. I don’t want to seem like I’m going on and on about it, just strange. Kinda bummed but oh well. Don’t know why they’re picking on me today.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

bucky_bacon: You have mail. Things should be fixed now.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks! I can shut my yapper now!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol it’s ok. Things didn’t click as to what might be going on until you said votes weren’t registering for you specifically rather than for some general group of people.

justkat
    Participant

happy birthday little bucky! toooo cute!

oh, and if your votes for me didn’t register, make sure and fix that. hahaha just kidding! mostly. kinda. no really, I am. 😯 😉

orionid
    Participant

Thanks! btw

But no this is strange… I’ve never seen this in my history of farking. It’s just literally not letting me vote for them. And, not to sound conceited or whatever because I am pretty awesome, I would find it hard to believe that no one else voted once for them either. So for whatever reason Fark doesn’t want to record anyone’s votes for my pics. So I suppose they just won’t count. Oh well… just strange. 🙁

That happened to me on the Season’s Greeting’s theme. It may be a similar issue. Elsinore, do you recall what the “glitch in the matrix” was that you fixed? That may be a starting place to look.

orionid
    Participant

Guess I should have read page 7 before posting.

soosh
    Participant

some of my favorites of my kids

Dude. They are growing up. I like the football field one a bunch. Actually, I like the second one alot, too.

Thanks.

yeah, they are growing up. the younger one started middle school this week and his older brother is in 8th grade and nearly as tall as me.

clouddancer
    Participant

Oh my goodness, soosh. I hope my little boy grows up as good looking as your boys. So precious. And they look like they (can) play well together.

bucky_bacon: OMG She’s so cute! Happy birthday, Little One!

We should have another cute kids contest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Honestly, we have so many kids shots in every other contest, I could do without a repeat of it 😆

justkat
    Participant

Despite the obvious truth of the great quantity of cute kids around here, I tend to agree with Elsinore.

clouddancer – there may actually be a suggested cute kids repeat theme in the themes section of the forums… you could try to find it or do your own thread, if you feel strongly about it. However, IF we did this contest again, please think about scheduling it in the summer time.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Part of my dislike of the theme is that it feels exploitative and becomes a beauty contest that I’d rather kids not be subjected to. Just my two cents.

orionid
    Participant

And then there are those of us without cute kids who feel creepy photographing other people’s cute kids.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘09-02-09 – Colour Popping’ is closed to new replies.