09-02-09 – Colour Popping

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-02-09 – Colour Popping

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

/okay, prolly enough of the proud parent show, huh? lol

Yeah that one looks a little devilish. Wonder where she could get that? 🙂 They are both beautiful.

OK – now we can end the kid show. Unless, of course, somebody else wants to join in. 🙂

clouddancer
    Participant

I do plan on joining in (in a bit). I have 2 jobs to finish up and then I can come here for good. I just *ABSOLUTELY HAD* to come look at what was up so far. I feel like a kid in a candy store or something. Everything looks frelling cool!

Must. Finish. Work. Then. Can. Play. (right?, pretty, pretty please say I can come play.)

justkat
    Participant

/okay, prolly enough of the proud parent show, huh? lol

Yeah that one looks a little devilish. Wonder where she could get that? 🙂 They are both beautiful.

OK – now we can end the kid show. Unless, of course, somebody else wants to join in. 🙂

thank you. we have possibly one of the most make-shift photography studios evar (okay, maybe not that bad… 😉 ) but it was awesome to have it anyway to take “professional” looking pix… the photographers at the schools can’t make them really smile. Even better for me is taking “professional” pix with BOTH of them…. AND with my step-son. makes me happy.

And of course you can play clouddancer! 😀

clouddancer
    Participant

Sweet!

Ok, my 3 entries are posted. This (below) is my little bugger:

Everyone’s kids are SO CUTE! Of course, I’m biased because I think most kids are cute.

My website that this profile links to is my blogspot page. On there I have the entire set of pictures from the day at the beach in a slideshow through Photobucket, if anyone’s interested in seeing the whole thing. I have absolutely tons of pictures with lots to share. The one above is from *checks date* August 3 so it’s fairly recent. All of this is in context though. Today he was loving and generally overall fun. Some days it’s a trial not to pull my hair out. So today I’m not stressed out with him.

Yay! (just because)

justkat
    Participant

Sweet!
    Today he was loving and generally overall fun. Some days it’s a trial not to pull my hair out. So today I’m not stressed out with him.

Yay! (just because)

very cute little guy. and you pretty much described life with pre-schoolers. 😉

although, now that i think about it, probably kids in general. 😯 😀

orionid
    Participant

B-sides, A-sides, and more here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/orionid/

And I’d join the cute kid thread, but uhhh….. nevermind.

BTW: Lots of good stuff this week, too many to call out by name.

justkat
    Participant

omg omg omg omg my first time ever in the top ten vote getters i’m so excited!!

/enjoying it while it lasts 😉

soosh
    Participant

some of my favorites of my kids:

and together:

U-Man
    Participant

some of my favorites of my kids

Dude. They are growing up. I like the football field one a bunch. Actually, I like the second one alot, too.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

Here’s a gallery that contains my b-sides for this week.

corsec67
    Participant

I really only had 2 b-sides this week:
    This model in lingerie, and then some WTF!? from a Japanese festival.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Something’s gone wacky with the voting. After trying to vote, the “registering vote” page only showed about half of the entries that I selected. Unfortunately I don’t know which of all of them had the problem. I know that my 2nd and 3rd entries were affected, and believe that miller’s “eyes” pic was one too (maybe). So anyhow, two of my 3 shots are showing no votes, but should have at least one because I just voted for them if no one else did. And they are still up in-thread, so I don’t know. But I’m also pretty sure that I’m not the only one involved.

Sigh…

Now this site keeps kicking out my messages and logging me out too… am I just cursed today? 🙁

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Oooh kid pics? Ok!

This is my daughter. Today is her first birthday!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Something’s gone wacky with the voting. After trying to vote, the “registering vote” page only showed about half of the entries that I selected. Unfortunately I don’t know which of all of them had the problem. I know that my 2nd and 3rd entries were affected, and believe that miller’s “eyes” pic was one too (maybe). So anyhow, two of my 3 shots are showing no votes, but should have at least one because I just voted for them if no one else did. And they are still up in-thread, so I don’t know. But I’m also pretty sure that I’m not the only one involved.

Sigh…

Now this site keeps kicking out my messages and logging me out too… am I just cursed today? 🙁

Well I’m not sure if you’re cursed or not, but you do appear to have a (rather cute) virgin there at home you could sacrifice if need be 😉 Seriously, though, as for Fark, you could try entering your votes again; if it’s already recorded a vote, it’ll just say you already voted for that entry, but if it somehow missed the vote before, it’ll record it.

On getting logged out here, I’m guessing this is a long shot, but make sure your calendar and clock are set correctly; I’ve seen phpbb sites act funny when your time/calendar doesn’t match what it’s expecting for you.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks! btw

But no this is strange… I’ve never seen this in my history of farking. It’s just literally not letting me vote for them. And, not to sound conceited or whatever because I am pretty awesome, I would find it hard to believe that no one else voted once for them either. So for whatever reason Fark doesn’t want to record anyone’s votes for my pics. So I suppose they just won’t count. Oh well… just strange. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘09-02-09 – Colour Popping’ is closed to new replies.