09-14-11 – Summer Daze

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-14-11 – Summer Daze

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Show us your summer pictures.

Another quality theme suggestion by Kestrana!

Farktographer
    Participant

Could I get someone to post OBO for me? I’ll be 30,000 feet over the Atlantic when this post goes live…

Yugoboy
    Participant

Could I get someone to post OBO for me? I’ll be 30,000 feet over the Atlantic when this post goes live…

The 21st is screwy for me (Airborne) but this one I can do. PM me the details, and I’ll get ya fixed up.

ravnostic
    Participant

Correct me if I’m wrong; but it’s okay to blur out a license plate number in a photo I want to use? It’s a private vehicle, at a residential location (dads).

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes that’s fine

Farktographer
    Participant

Thanks, Yugo – I sent over a PM. Appreciate it.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Thanks, Yugo – I sent over a PM. Appreciate it.

No problem. Others helped me out a few weeks ago while I was incommunicado… just paying it forward.

Can somebody remind me of the exact phrasing I should be using? I want to add it to the stuff Farktographer sent over so copy/paste is simple.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Can somebody remind me of the exact phrasing I should be using? I want to add it to the stuff Farktographer sent over so copy/paste is simple.

You can find all the allowable variations at the bottom of this post, but either “Posted OBO Farktographer” or “OBO Farktographer” will work just fine.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Got it. Thanx. Going with option A.

This was an interesting theme. It snuck up on me. I hadn’t shot specifically for it, but fortunately had some decent shots that say “Summer”, even though I took a few thousand this summer, most don’t.

*Fingers crossed* – I rarely do “people” shots, and all three are, 2 have nieces.

ravnostic
    Participant

This was an interesting theme. It snuck up on me. I hadn’t shot specifically for it, but fortunately had some decent shots that say “Summer”, even though I took a few thousand this summer, most don’t.

*Fingers crossed* – I rarely do “people” shots, and all three are, 2 have nieces.

All of ^this^.

1/3 for me. The other two are cop-outs, really. We do what we must.

[edit] **ooh hai!** all of my entries for this could also be used for “Airborne”.

//damn. That makes things…difficult.

bender16v
    Participant

This one is difficult for me too. At first I couldn’t think of anything in particular but then I realized that I take a lot of photos when I’m out fishing so now I have tons of them from which to choose. One that I have in mind might also fit the “Airborne” too, but I think it fits this one better.

Curious
    Participant

summer is memorial day to labor day right?

or close enough.

Uranus
    Participant

the ever present #3 selection conundrum. help, please!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/discover_uranus/6147888143/

or

DSC_0644

Curious
    Participant

i liked 0515 which ever that one is.

but one on my entries recently got 2 votes so take my opinion with a bunch of salt.

i have my three for tonight. they will tank most likely but i like them and they are a good representation of how my summer went.

Uranus
    Participant

i liked 0515 which ever that one is.

but one on my entries recently got 2 votes so take my opinion with a bunch of salt.

i have my three for tonight. they will tank most likely but i like them and they are a good representation of how my summer went.

Thanks…the rest of summer here was great….for ducks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 78 total)
  • The topic ‘09-14-11 – Summer Daze’ is closed to new replies.