09-15-10 – Forktography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-15-10 – Forktography

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

Me…I’m just sticking with forks!

i have one of those but besides it so far all i’m finding in my archives is trees. i may sit this one out since none of mine look like vote getters.

ravnostic
    Participant

dude 🙁 I thought I was being original when I thought of that on Monday for my 3rd pic. ahhhh well

Hey, you never know–yours might be the only one.

Ugh. I was going to post a photo of a two-headed snake at the NOLA zoo, but all of my photos are totally out of focus. 🙁

I know the feeling. I was stuck for a third when I found what became one of my entries of a leaf that looks like a bird in flight. I still had the leaf, and was going to compose this morning for better lighting and background–and I crushed the leaf. Oh well. I’m using the shot anyway as it’s better than whatever else I had going.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Yea, I’m not sure about the karate girl. I was just poking around the archives looking for something that fit.

ravnostic
    Participant

Two bees:

http://fossilspringsaz.com/pics/2010/sep/15/forkingtreewebsml.jpg
    http://fossilspringsaz.com/pics/2010/sep/15/greenwebsml.jpg

Decided I had enough nature, might use the 2nd for ‘Classic Green’ (if I can’t do any better).

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

orionid, very clever. Who knows, maybe you would’ve become a pro athlete?

I am so sorry.

QueenBee, the last thing you have to worry about is being original. Your entries are always creative, and usually make me kick myself – “OMG why didn’t I think of that!?”. Of course, even if I did think of it, I wouldn’t be able to execute the idea as well as you could!

NoBigDeal, she looks like she’s splitting those boards to me. I say go for it.

QueenBee
    Participant

QueenBee, the last thing you have to worry about is being original. Your entries are always creative, and usually make me kick myself – “OMG why didn’t I think of that!?”. Of course, even if I did think of it, I wouldn’t be able to execute the idea as well as you could!

aww thanks! I tend to think that about everyone else! I had a hard time trying to be creative with this theme. I kind of like that it makes you think though, ya know?

ravnostic
    Participant

You hang out in some….uhmmm….interesting places! From what I’ve just looked at in this discussion, it seems this will be a very loose interpretation of the theme. Go for it.

Let no one say they can’t call me loose!

/wait. That came out wrong…

caradoc
    Participant

Woot. Let’s see how this week goes…

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    ravnostic
    Participant

Mopsy‘s pitchforks are visually delicious.

/I also want the roast recipe.

off to a good start!

orionid
    Participant

I can see the resemblance. Now if only I could skate.

SilverStag
    Participant

I’ll sit this one out: I’m still at war with Flickr and busy investigating there.

Anything I’d put in would be phoning it in, I don’t feel like doing that.

orionid
    Participant

I can see the resemblance. Now if only I could skate.

orionid
    Participant

Els, I just realized that my serenade photo at 2010-09-15 08:01:39 PM is my b-side and links to my desired. Please delete, and I’ll repost.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

‘kay got it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • The topic ‘09-15-10 – Forktography’ is closed to new replies.