09-15-10 – Forktography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-15-10 – Forktography

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Thanks!

cameraflage
    Participant

My neighbors think I’m stark raving mad.

“He was running around the back yard waving a pitchfork over his head…I think he’s possessed by the devil!”

Oh well, maybe it will keep their horses out of my yard.

caradoc
    Participant

Do they have any children?

😈

mopsy
    Participant
    ravnostic wrote:
    Mopsy‘s pitchforks are visually delicious.

Thanks

/I also want the roast recipe.

It’s really easy. I smother the top with salt, coarse ground pepper, onion salt and ground garlic. Bake uncovered at 350 until your meat thermometer tells you it’s done.

olavf
    Participant

My neighbors think I’m stark raving mad.

“He was running around the back yard waving a pitchfork over his head…I think he’s possessed by the devil!”

My neighbors have known that for years….

They don’t even look at me funny when I’m up on the roof with the camera any more .

justkat
    Participant

Soooo… last week I had a minor summer cold, no biggie. Got my dot in the middle of the night Thursday (I know that’s TMI, bear with me) so I felt all washed out and blah all weekend. Then Monday rolls around and the lingering effects of my cold turn into a sinus infection which was WAY worse than the cold had been. I had a fever and all that jazz. Today I got up and my fever was gone, YAY! Not so much. My puke count is now at three.

Thus, two entries this week. I’m too tired — well, brain dead is more like it, lord knows I’ve been sleeping a lot — to even go archive diving. At least I’m amused by my second entry. 😛

zincprincess
    Participant

My b’s, let show them to you…

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38736385@N02/4980366165/in/photostream/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38736385@N02/4980362547/in/photostream/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/38736385@N02/4891954771/in/photostream/

I think I picked the best three. The votes will tell though, and I’ll be left scratching my head – again.

U-Man
    Participant

Ack! Elsinore, would you please envotinate my impaled Barbi? 2010-09-15 08:03:07 PM

Thanks, U-Man.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it.

U-Man
    Participant

🙂

U-Man
    Participant

You’re like a moderator ninja.

LeicaLens
    Participant

Would a picture of a limestone pavement count? You know, clints and grykes? Not sure about forking, but the clints are split by the grykes.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You’re like a moderator ninja.

lol nah. Now if I’d seen it and fixed it before it was mentioned, that would totally be ninja. I’m more like a firefighter 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Would a picture of a limestone pavement count? You know, clints and grykes? Not sure about forking, but the clints are split by the grykes.

I’m so totally not understanding any of this, but if there’s splitting involved, it sounds like it would be fair game.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I’m so totally not understanding any of this, but if there’s splitting involved, it sounds like it would be fair game.

What? You mean you’ve never been taken on a geography field trip in the middle of winter to the top of the freezing Yorkshire Dales to look at limestone pavements and glacial erosion!?
    You haven’t lived!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • The topic ‘09-15-10 – Forktography’ is closed to new replies.