09-24-08 – In and Out

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-24-08 – In and Out

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    schnee
    Participant

Does that fit the theme?
    Would an open mouth?

That is one fine photograph. Nice lighting control. Plus, I can see both the inside AND the outside.

U-Man
    Participant

Mopsy is having trouble extending her Totalfark account. It keeps saying that a subscription is being processed – check back in 15 minutes, but nothing happens. Can I post her photos for her and then straighten this out later?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, you can do on behalf of entries, though with the FSM currently down, they won’t be processed immediately. Hopefully they’ll get her account straightened out soon!

U-Man
    Participant

Actually, nevermind. We got it figured out 5 minutes before game-time. Woo-hoo.

/but thanks for responding quickly. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sweet, n/p 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

I had an idea for this one that I just didn’t make happen. I wanted to take a shot from inside some pants looking through the fly – at my wife’s cleavage. 🙂 Could have been good, just didn’t make the time.

SilverStag
    Participant

Judging from the first 10 minutes, there are lots of interpretations of the theme. I like that, because we often get the unexpected. My #2 was the photo I had in mind when I suggested the theme.

soosh
    Participant

I hope my third isn’t one I’ve used before. I count on the FSM to let me know what I have used. If it is a repeat, I’ve got others to substitute.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think you’re ok, soosh. I thought the multiple exposure one looked familiar, but I think it’s one you’ve posted here to demonstrate technique, not necessarily one you posted to a contest.

soosh
    Participant

there was also this double exposure that I have used.

I don’t think I’ve used the other one, but on the other hand, it wouldn’t be the first thing I’ve forgotten this week.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahh yes, I think that’s the one I was thinking of

nobigdeal
    Participant

Nice shots so far this week.

I didn’t get a chance to shoot my ideas, but I think my entries will do.

staplermofo
    Participant

Ack, I overslept and don’t have time to make apple pie.

*looks around, hopes no one notices*

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Actually, that’s just as well; any references to goatse (SFW or not) are verboten.

FutherMucker
    Participant

I had an idea for this one that I just didn’t make happen. I wanted to take a shot from inside some pants looking through the fly – at my wife’s cleavage. 🙂 Could have been good, just didn’t make the time.

I, too, had greater expectations for this theme…Turns out, those little toy, keychain, cameras that can be purchased at the local CVS (or equivalent) not only taste bad, and probably contain lead in the colored plastic, but can’t gather enough light while inside the mouth to show the back of the teeth combined with an interesting POV on the outside….I once saw a neat image taken from a pinhole camera, and thought I could duplicate this…I was wrong…I’m gonna’ have to settle for an old, HDR image from Greenfield Village that shows the in & out of Henry Ford’s first workshop…Birth of the Quadricycle. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • The topic ‘09-24-08 – In and Out’ is closed to new replies.