09-28-11 – Show of Emotion 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-28-11 – Show of Emotion 2

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

U-man it’s got emotion in spades. That it’s such a complex range is maybe the only thing I can say against it. Grab, yes. Tells a story in a single frame, yes. Emotion, yes. Even if it’s not a winner, it’s one I’d be more than happy to have done myself.

/and I’ll vote for it

bender16v
    Participant

I didn’t have many ideas for this one and even less time with moving cross-country this week. I even screwed up one of my entries and made it way too narrow when resizing. As always, there are some really nice entries this week.

U-Man
    Participant

U-man it’s got emotion in spades. That it’s such a complex range is maybe the only thing I can say against it. Grab, yes. Tells a story in a single frame, yes. Emotion, yes. Even if it’s not a winner, it’s one I’d be more than happy to have done myself.

/and I’ll vote for it

Thanks, man.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

olavf and U-Man: Sorry about the deletion delay; had to run to the store for lunch stuff for the kids. You both should be set now.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks Els. I figured life was getting in the way.

olavf
    Participant

U-man I wouldn’t say it if it weren’t true 😉

And, no problem Elsinore Kids gotta eat, and you were in before the green so no worries 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah it kinda sucked to realize at 9pm that we were out of both peanut butter and deli turkey and what’s on the menu in the cafeteria tomorrow is nothing the kids will eat, and on top of that, Zeke got an emergency conference call at work, so he couldn’t go out. I would have been back sooner, but I’m an ADD shopper….

olavf
    Participant

mmmm…..peanut butter and turkey sammiches…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well, not together 😉

olavf
    Participant

lol. but have you tried it? Could be nommy 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol. but have you tried it? Could be nommy 😀

I don’t think there’s enough marijuana in the world to make that combination nommy 😆

aspidites
    Participant
    ravnostic
    Participant
    caradoc
    Participant

Dammit. Late again.

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks. I’m just not on my game; woke up late, hadn’t yet decided on images, posted in haste…a rough way to start ones 44th year!

Is this a subtle way to get us to say happy b-day? cause if it is Happy birthday.

Damn my voting finger is gonna get one hell of a workout this week!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘09-28-11 – Show of Emotion 2’ is closed to new replies.