10-19-11 – That’s No Moon…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-19-11 – That’s No Moon…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Uranus
    Participant

did someone say balls?

did someone say balls? by J-B., on Flickr

ravnostic
    Participant

did someone say balls?

Poor thing. I’ve been there. **hugs** 😛

ennuipoet
    Participant

I’ll just leave this here. Consider it an early “B”:

Obviously. by Orionid, on Flickr

Some hold them for charity, some hold them for fancy dress, but when they’re held for pleasure, they’re the balls that I like best.

U-Man
    Participant

I have been in a foul mood for about a week. It is nearly all work and stress induced. I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night, hoping that would help my mood. All it did was make me a more effective asshole. But, I actually chuckled out loud to rav’s bad puns and eunni’s AC/DC reference.

I have ideas for this one. I just don’t have the time/mindset to make them happen. Maybe tonight. If all else fails, I’m sure I have 100 round things in my files. But I’ve been doing too much archive diving recently and need to get OUT.

SilverStag
    Participant

Can someone submit the most recent three photos in my Flickr stream to tonight’s contest? They are all pre-sized and come in well under the limit, so using the original size should be no problem.

I’ll be on the road, looks like.

Thanks

linguine
    Participant

I can post them for you SilverStag.

linguine
    Participant

Would something like this be stretching it for this week where Im taking a not round object and blurring it to look round?
    blur 60 small

ravnostic
    Participant

linguine; seems fine to me.

Uranus
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    sleeping
    Participant

I find the lack of space stations disturbing.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Some B’s here.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

aspidites, what’s going on in your rainbow bubble shot? That’s very fractal-esque – I like it.

aspidites
    Participant

aspidites, what’s going on in your rainbow bubble shot? That’s very fractal-esque – I like it.

It was an oil and water mixture in a glass ashtray that I shot with a MP-E 65mm with dual flash set on opposite sides of the ashtray.

Kestrana
    Participant

I wish Nikon had an equivalent to that lens. Everything I see out of it is amazing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘10-19-11 – That’s No Moon…’ is closed to new replies.