10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I like where this thread is going.

Hmmm…

orionid like weeners.

NTTAWWT

/don’t ask don’t tell and all that shit

They don’t call us dude-tubers for nothing.

/It ain’t gay if you’re underway.
    //It’s only queer at the pier.
    ///150 dudes go down….. 75 couples come up.
    ////etc. etc.

justkat
    Participant

I almost feel like this thread should have a warning: “we really do mean to creep you out!” I’m pretty sure that two of my pix will involve spiders. At least one will.

/starts singing to herself
    I don’t like spiders and snakes
    and that ain’t what it takes
    to love me
    you fool, you fool

lokisbong
    Participant

So far the only pictures I have that fit this theme are spiders. I got some really good pictures by my standards though. Almost all of a supposedly harmless to humans spider family. I even have one of a big ole girl eating an aphid I think.
    warning if you don’t like spiders… http://www.flickr.com/photos/34626556@N02/sets/72157622669044574/

/I think I used one or two of the older shots already.

olavf
    Participant

Yeah, I’ve got one spider too, probably. Gonna try for a few others but I’m having difficulty with inspiration this week for some reason. Had one great idea, but had to give it away since there’s no way I could talk anyone into sitting for it 😛

Kestrana
    Participant

I am also punting this week but I’m not doing it with spiders.

At this point I’m not sure I’ll be voting either…ewwwwwww

corsec67
    Participant

I have an idea for creepy.

Too bad it isn’t a scary creepy but a “oh gross!” creepy.

Edit: And there is a slight chance I might end up as a fark meme if I do submit my picture…

U-Man
    Participant

What was up with the error 404 last night. Both Mopsy and I were unable to get here.

I had two ideas for photos with a scary mask. Did ’em last night. They’re OK. Then I’m using a creepy kid I did for the B&W contest.

corsec67, I had a creepy-not-scary idea too. It crossed my distorted line of wrongness so I didn’t even set it up. Hell, I don’t even want to describe it. Ewww.

olavf
    Participant

Yeah…404 errors were making me twitchy… =/

Looking like I’ll only have two this week unless I have some motivation to make a late 3rd tonight.

U-Man
    Participant

Continuing your naked theme, how about you in a trench coat flashing JK? That’s creepy. You could have loafers and dark socks and nothing else but the coat. Shot from behind you to see JK’s face or from behind her (with your naughty bits obscured) to see you.

/don’t feel like working. can you tell?

sleeping
    Participant

What was up with the error 404 last night. Both Mopsy and I were unable to get here.

If you joined the farktography group on Facebook you’d know these things (it was a billing glitch with the site’s host)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=95445803656

U-Man
    Participant

If you joined the farktography group on Facebook you’d know these things (it was a billing glitch with the site’s host)

Done. Cool. Thanks.

olavf
    Participant

Continuing your naked theme, how about you in a trench coat flashing JK? That’s creepy. You could have loafers and dark socks and nothing else but the coat. Shot from behind you to see JK’s face or from behind her (with your naughty bits obscured) to see you.

/don’t feel like working. can you tell?

Haha! Tempting…I already promised I’d give her a break this week though.

I have one other idea, but I don’t know if it’s going to turn out creepy, or just disturbing.

swampa
    Participant
    justkat
    Participant

I have to admit that my own pictures give me the creeps this week. Well the tarantula one a little less because it was hard to get creeped out when its owner was talking baby talk to it during the photo shoot…. lol

QueenBee
    Participant

GAH! U-Man lives with SADAKO! She’s going to crawl out of my laptop screen!!

/and DAMN all you spider posters! 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 64 total)
  • The topic ‘10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies’ is closed to new replies.