10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

I knew some of these would be creepy (B&W seem to be the creepiest). I also knew that I wouldn’t be able to quantify creepy (not something I have a handle on yet). He had a couple of suggestions, but only today, and I’ve been very procrastinating with work lately (a problem when you work from home) so it’s been weird (add in slightly adjusted schedule). Looking good. Can’t wait to vote. If anything, this will give me some ideas and things to try later this week while out and about Halloween-ing and such, so I’ll be trying it out. I’m going to play in the graveyard(s) next door. Is it considered creepy that we live next to a cemetery?

nobigdeal
    Participant

I knew some of these would be creepy (B&W seem to be the creepiest). I also knew that I wouldn’t be able to quantify creepy (not something I have a handle on yet). He had a couple of suggestions, but only today, and I’ve been very procrastinating with work lately (a problem when you work from home) so it’s been weird (add in slightly adjusted schedule). Looking good. Can’t wait to vote. If anything, this will give me some ideas and things to try later this week while out and about Halloween-ing and such, so I’ll be trying it out. I’m going to play in the graveyard(s) next door. Is it considered creepy that we live next to a cemetery?

Ooooo dammnit!!! I knew I wanted to do something to my shots!

Since it’s early I’m gonna change em top B&W.

If anyone objects lemme know and I’ll change em back.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

/and DAMN all you spider posters! Razz

I almost posted a huge yellow and black garden spider, but I figured there’d be a lot of other spiders. You’re welcome.

I’m going to play in the graveyard(s) next door. Is it considered creepy that we live next to a cemetery?

Nah…our neighborhood graveyard is visible from my kitchen window and back deck, and only about a 2 minute walk or so away. I go there (and many other cemeteries) with some regularity. But then I have a morbid fascination with cemeteries…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Are you switching out the files or are you reposting? If switching out, Fark may notice and send them into the ether. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it would probably be safer to repost altogether.

QueenBee
    Participant

I almost posted a huge yellow and black garden spider, but I figured there’d be a lot of other spiders. You’re welcome.

I knew I liked you for a reason! 😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

Elsinore can you kill my first two entries please?

2009-10-28 08:04:12 PM

2009-10-28 08:06:39 PM

Thanks!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Are you switching out the files or are you reposting? If switching out, Fark may notice and send them into the ether. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it would probably be safer to repost altogether.

I was going to repost and I messed up and clicked replace, instead of save as new button in picknik so I busted the images anyway.

I reposted.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got ’em, NoBigDeal

nobigdeal
    Participant

Thanks!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

n/p

lokisbong
    Participant

GAH! U-Man lives with SADAKO! She’s going to crawl out of my laptop screen!!

/and DAMN all you spider posters! 😛

Sorry three hours in advance then.

justkat
    Participant

i’d stay away from at least one of my posts in macro bugs when it gets scheduled, QB…. 😉

QueenBee
    Participant

i’d stay away from at least one of my posts in macro bugs when it gets scheduled, QB…. 😉

gah you people are out to give me nightmares 😛

olavf
    Participant

Elsinore, you’ve got PM.

thepostess
    Participant

Yeah, sorry ’bout the spider Queen Bee. It just caught me off guard the other night before I went to bed, so I had to get a shot of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 64 total)
  • The topic ‘10-28-09 – Heebie Jeebies’ is closed to new replies.