10-4-06 – Style

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    CaptainJim
    Participant

CaptainJim – that is priceless! Forget the contest: you’re this thread’s winner!

If that is true then I leave you with a Fark favorite “The Kiss”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I was looking at that picture tonite thinking of ways to replicate it…

beautiful…mmm mmm good!

logomancer
    Participant

Hey, if we keep this going for just a little bit, we’ll hit triple digits – I think this post makes 93. Seven more. Keep hope alive, people!

veruca
    Participant

I had to photoshop the camera so I won’t use it for a contest but it was fun to make

i think i woke the dog laughing out loud. keep ’em coming – this thread is frickin’ priceless! i do believe i’ll be sad to see this contest come and go…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

But it can live on…**here…for all of time…
    *cues smarmy sappy musak*

**And in a future Farktography classic theme…

veruca
    Participant

**And in a future Farktography classic theme…

that reminds me, it’s about time for another classic theme isn’t it? if i had any energy at all i’d make a poll and ask which one you guys want to take another stab at. 😛 off the top of my head i’d call out flower power.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t know, veruca, maybe we should form a committee to explore the need to do a Farktography Clasic theme, then if that committee can get some buy in, maybe they can form a sub-committe to have a round table discussion on potential Classic themes to include, then maybe they can form a sub-sub-committee to start a poll on which specific theme to do. Shouldn’t take more than 3 months to get it hashed out.

/would totally be down with a Flower Power Classic…..

SaintDiluted
    Participant

Alright… maybe we can get this to 100 but I doubt it!

schnee
    Participant

CaptainJim – that is priceless! Forget the contest: you’re this thread’s winner!

If that is true then I leave you with a Fark favorite “The Kiss”

I remember back in the woolly-and-wild days of the Web, someone had a Lesbian Barbie website with similar photos. What that you, CaptainJim? IIRC, Mattel threatened lawsuits and made that site go away.

logomancer
    Participant

Alright… maybe we can get this to 100 but I doubt it!

Maybe if we all think real hard we can stop the rain. Everybody: no rain! no rain! no rain! I, er, mean, 100! 100! 100!

– Just checked: next post hits the magic number. Then we can all take a deep breath and start over for next week.

Klahanie
    Participant

What do I win? 😛

SaintDiluted
    Participant

Oh you had to go and do it, didn’t you…. 😉

Klahanie
    Participant

Teehee, right place, right time. 🙂

logomancer
    Participant

What do I win? 😛

Why, a night with Barbie, of course! 😉

mikemikeb
    Participant

Dang! Missed!

Ah well, congrats, Miss Potential Cheater! 😉 (She knows what I’m talking about.) Anyway, onward:

/would totally be down with a Flower Power Classic…..

The idea’s to do it in the colder months to allow people to reminisce about the spring? Isn’t that like dangling a carrot just out of reach of Bugs Bunny? Ah, but it’ll be OK in the end. Also, if it’ll be done, I suggest a clarification allowing blossoms (which are flowers from trees, if you don’t know). Otherwise, I might not technically be able to enter this one (if I hadn’t entered it before, of course):

I have a fifth personal style, but I unfortunately can’t fit it in with the four others at this time and hold to the three-photo limit. Sorry, everybody!

I’ve realized that I was wrong, as my first photo idea incorporates three of my personal styles, not two as I originally thought. So I will be able to fit all five in, just.

/like any of you care

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 132 total)
  • The topic ‘10-4-06 – Style’ is closed to new replies.