11-10-10 – A day in the life of…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-10-10 – A day in the life of…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Plamadude30k
    Participant

Alright, after weeks of holding out you’ve all convinced me (through your fun community interactions and general good times) to join here and get a TF account. In any case, I’m looking forward to this week’s contest, even though it was damn near impossible to pick one day only three photos out of all my past outings.

ravnostic
    Participant

Alright, after weeks of holding out you’ve all convinced me (through your fun community interactions and general good times) to join here and get a TF account. In any case, I’m looking forward to this week’s contest, even though it was damn near impossible to pick one day only three photos out of all my past outings.

Welcome! We promise not to bite, except of course upon request.

Uranus
    Participant

Welcome! We promise not to bite, except of course upon request.

…or, of course, upon payment of a hefty bribe.

U-Man
    Participant

Wait for it……

SilverStag
    Participant

All of mine this week were from a single trip to the library. Where were yours from?

Zero_Exponent
    Participant
    ennuipoet
    Participant

I am in the thread waitin’ for the Boobies, refreshing every few seconds like I like to do and I see photos popping up, and when I refresh they are gone and a new/different one is there. I’m like WTF? Am I in the wrong thread, is something wrong with Fark, no seriously, WTF, and then I refresh and see wait for the boobies and I realized that Elsinore must be deleting them as fast as I am refreshing. Truly a strange moment, but amusing 8)

linguine
    Participant

Elsinore, will my first post that was deleted from beating the boobies completely go away(fark won’t let me repost it for being the same thing) or should I upload the shot to flickr a 2nd time to trick fark into thinking its different.

U-Man
    Participant

SilverStag – I guess it works if that is a personal question to me or a general inquiry.

Mine are all from last Sunday between 10 and noon. Chicago, IL. My wife and three girls met Mopsy, my sister and bro-in-law and their two boys for an all-too-brief Chicago weekend. We saw the Lion King broadway show and just had a really nice time. 65-70 and sunny both days.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore, will my first post that was deleted from beating the boobies completely go away(fark won’t let me repost it for being the same thing) or should I upload the shot to flickr a 2nd time to trick fark into thinking its different.

Just change something in your description slightly and you should be fine to repost.

Sorry I’m crankypants with the gun jumping tonight. I have some sort of plague and feel like shit, so I don’t know how late I’ll be up tonight.

Also, welcome aboard, Plasmadude30k 🙂

olavf
    Participant

Linguine, change the text slighty. Adding a period will do it.

/And sorry, Elsinore I never know how long I’m going to have to sneak my pics up from work 😕

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol nice simulpost, olavf 😉

linguine
    Participant

Just change something in your description slightly and you should be fine to repost.

Sorry I’m crankypants with the gun jumping tonight. I have some sort of plague and feel like shit, so I don’t know how late I’ll be up tonight.

Thanks, that was easy to fix then.

Kestrana
    Participant

Mine were from Harkness State Park and Gardens in New London, Connecticut. Rained a bit as you can tell from the water on the swan and flower.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

All of mine are from this years Rockton World’s Fair (yes it’s actually called that http://www.rocktonworldsfair.com/). It’s a small town outside Toronto and near where I grew up. Yzziefrog and I went to this year, we go almost every year, mostly because I like demolition derby.

The demolition derby shot is thanks to the advice I got here, thanks guys and girls.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 89 total)
  • The topic ‘11-10-10 – A day in the life of…’ is closed to new replies.