12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    lokisbong
    Participant

I am pleased to be tied with you on that. Love the lemon song… the song and your picture. I am pretty pleased with the selection of great pictures every one had this week. I guess the guy in dead last place gave himself a vote because I sure wouldn’t vote for a picture of the album itself.Though I guess the rules didn’t specifically say don’t take a picture of your favorite album.

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks for the nice comments. I was happy with all three of my pics this week but didn’t expect to do that well. Of mine, 1984 was by far my fav. If you have ever tried to photograph a 3 or 4 year old in a ‘set-up’ shot you will understand. 🙂

The burning monk pic was originally done for the ‘Iconic’ theme.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks, lokisbong. Your interpretation of Big Balls and War Pigs was pretty funny. I thought about trying to recreate the cover of Help! but gave up after considering the logistics of finding 4 identical blue ponchos and willing participants.

LeicaLens
    Participant

Thanks for the nice comments. I was happy with all three of my pics this week but didn’t expect to do that well. Of mine, 1984 was by far my fav. If you have ever tried to photograph a 3 or 4 year old in a ‘set-up’ shot you will understand. 🙂

The burning monk pic was originally done for the ‘Iconic’ theme.

Yes, what impressed me most about that shot was that you actually got a small child to pose long enough for the picture!
    My nieces are impossible to photograph like that. You have to get the camera ready, point it at them, focus, then say “Photograph!” They will flash a smile for a quarter of a second, and then it’s over, no more photographs 😥

Viewing 4 posts - 181 through 184 (of 184 total)
  • The topic ‘12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same’ is closed to new replies.