12-07-11 – Let’s Go Shopping!

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-07-11 – Let’s Go Shopping!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Most definitely.

olavf
    Participant

I’ve seen worse, but we’ll run with that for now 😉

U-Man
    Participant

Man, that new soosh guy is pretty good.
    /and that bucky_bacon guy isn’t too shabby either.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Hooray for our new Boobies!

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Ok… gonna double post here – just checking out this bibliostats thing (awesome btw) and this contest marks my third Farktograversary! Go me!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks, bucky_bacon. And happy Farktograversary!

kashari
    Participant

Ok… gonna double post here – just checking out this bibliostats thing (awesome btw) and this contest marks my third Farktograversary! Go me!

Welcome back & congrats on your mark! My third is the 21st of Jan., hope it’s a good theme! 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Waaay late bees. I thought of these, like yesterday.

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/peopleplaces/girlqus_0410f.jpg – A photo with my GIRL’S.
    http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/peopleplaces/Aloha–172.jpg (T-shirt store, Maui)

ravnostic
    Participant

Waaay late bees. I thought of these, like yesterday.

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/peopleplaces/girlqus_0410f.jpg – A photo with my GIRL’S.
    http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/peopleplaces/Aloha–172.jpg (T-shirt store, Maui)

I’m sorry, but I really think we ought to have a set date in which entering ‘bees’ is acceptable. 🙄

😯

8) I keed–seem to be enough open worm cans without starting that kind of frivolity. I love the 2nd one. I have to say, though, U-Man, in the interest of honesty; I did not vote for your winning shot this week (it’s a 3 point lead at 11:30 MST, at least). It’s a great shot. It’s fantastic. But I didn’t get the ‘storefront theme’ vibe from it.

However, that’s farktography. I would have saved it for Season’s Greetings, where it would have surely fared really well (I’d want it as my seasonal card at least). The very fact that you didn’t save it has me worried sick about what you’ve planned that must be better. 😥

I dun’t haf no ting fer dat one yet.

ennuipoet
    Participant

However, that’s farktography. I would have saved it for Season’s Greetings, where it would have surely fared really well (I’d want it as my seasonal card at least). The very fact that you didn’t save it has me worried sick about what you’ve planned that must be better. 😥

I dun’t haf no ting fer dat one yet.

Heh, I’ve been sitting on my lead photo for a year waiting for Season’s Greetings…I’m not saying it’s going to win, what I am saying is it is the best. christmas.photo.evar! 😯

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man this week!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats to U-Man on the sweep of both individual and combined (I really need to program a macro for that statement ;)). The Weekly Reports post has been updated with the latest stats.

mopsy
    Participant

ravnostic I’m sorry, but I really think we ought to have a set date in which entering ‘bees’ is acceptable.

That’s what the theme on 12/28 is for. It’s a repeat of my theme idea and NoBigDeal’s theme title. Well, he had a similar theme idea too, so it’s a combination of both his and mine. So start going through your best “B’s”!

U-Man, I’ve already congratulated you by phone, but congrates again. I was looking for my Macy’s pics but could not find them. Your’s is better than mine, but it would have been fun to have both of ours in the thread!

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks folks.

Rav, I understand your point. To an extent, I agree with you. But that’s why I posted this –

I have no issues with interior shots.

Maaaan. I was sure I posted in response to this a week ago. Anyway, I think the description needs to change if this is OK. It only states “storefronts”. Is anything ‘stores’ OK?

and then this happened…

So I have a couple. I have the inside of Macy’s in Chicago from Christmas time last year that I’d like to use if we decide it fits. If it is right out, well I’ll do something else.

Missed this part before, but Pope Larry already said interiors were ok, and we updated the language in the description, so it’s anything goes for stores at this point.

Plus, I didn’t really expect that to win! (freakin’ voters…)

And it was poor planning for the upcoming Holiday theme. I have nothing for that one yet.

See y’all in a few days.

ravnostic
    Participant

Well, congrats on it–but I’m glad it leaves you one shy of a theme I’m also totally unprepared for!!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • The topic ‘12-07-11 – Let’s Go Shopping!’ is closed to new replies.