12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

jinx

U-Man
    Participant

I have two that I like. One that is OK. Two good ideas. No more photographic energy.

U-Man
    Participant

Oh hey. Lookie there. Without a second timer, does that count as a simulpost?

geom_00
    Participant

Even if they are very close, as long as they are different pictures (different files, different exposures) you can use them.

UMan and Olavf

One of these days I will get a photography vocabulary lesson.

swampa
    Participant
    ennuipoet
    Participant

I want to apologize right now for my blatant vote whoring the third entry, it is not my usual style! But, damn, when I took that shot I knew it would be in this contest! 😈 She was just so…merry!

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Some B-sides.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5279169422/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5278528495/in/photostream/

Not a B-side, but this was our tree last year. we had to rearrange our living room furniture to accommodate it.
    h[url]ttp://www.flickr.com/photos/21883298@N08/5279238066/in/set-72157623052417787/[/url]

Elsinore
    Keymaster

geom_00: What olavf and U-Man said. I used a photo tonight (the star with snowflake aperture) that was very similar to one I used last week, but it was 3 frames later. No biggie as long as it’s a separate file/exposure.

olavf
    Participant

Oh hey. Lookie there. Without a second timer, does that count as a simulpost?

Works for me!

/was it good for you too?

clouddancer
    Participant

I’m actually posting only one picture this week. I was out last week for Blur because I spent most of the day in bed with chills and sleeping (also being given NyQuil regularly by Hubby) and the day after went to the doctor and found out I had strep throat. I didn’t have anything anyway, but I probably could have scrounged for something. This week, it’s only the one. I wasn’t happy with snow scenes I got, but I got some of the tree (not using it because too much stuff on the walls, but will go in my scrapbooking anyway), and got quite a few frames of my favorite ornament that my Dad got me a couple of years ago. I picked the best frame (with Hubby’s help) and that will be my entry. I’d be less than enthused about anything else so I’m going with the one I really like and if I do poorly, so what, but if I get votes, cool. It’s a good shot anyway, and I’m actually excited to post it and am looking forward to the thread at midnight.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah I hear you on being sick. I have the flu, a double ear infection and a sinus infection that I’ve been battling for almost 2 weeks now. It sucks and the doctor says I probably won’t be better until Christmas or later.

geom_00
    Participant

Feel Better Kestrana and clouddancer!!![/b]

olavf
    Participant

Ack. Yeah, feel better ladies =/

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I had no idea what I was going to do for a third picture until I saw that one of my brother in a christmas food coma in my archives. Hopefully the voters find it as funny as I do.

clouddancer
    Participant

Eep Kes! You’re worser off than I am! Rapid strep for me was positive on Thursday evening, and doc prescribed a burst of prednisone to help with the throat swelling (wonder drug) and then penicillin to kill the infection. Hubby got his culture back this morning (his rapid was negative Monday morning, he went in for starting to feel it this last weekend), and he didn’t get prednisone for his throat, but he did get penicillin, too. Oh, and somehow the 4-year-old managed to get a skin infection on his middle finger that wasn’t getting better after like a week, and the doc prescribed something for him to help that go away, and after a couple of days on that he’s looking better, too. The 6-month-old? He had shots on Monday, was cranky for a couple of days, but is better now. It’s been one hell of a month. I am feeling better (4 more days of penicillin), and Hubby is too. We only hope it stays that way. Thanks for all the well wishes. 🙂

Ear infections aren’t fun. I don’t remember them, but I had them often as a kid until I got tubes in my ears around age 9 (which I don’t remember). Hubby gets sinus infections every year, and those aren’t fun either. I hope you feel better soon, Kes, and that the doc’s wrong about not feeling better until after Christmas (that it’s before that you start getting better).

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4’ is closed to new replies.