12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    PandyFarmer
    Participant

powerfulkatrinka Although it’s been answered, an easy way to get to the scratchpad is to go into any thread, and replace the thread id number with 69.

I went archive diving this time. We haven’t had snow yet, but I guess when we do I’ll just save them for next year. Great shots so far everyone!

olavf
    Participant

PandyFarmer – isn’t the snow, like 10 feet up the hill from you? 🙂

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

mods — in case you didn’t see my post: please oh pretty please delete my 3 photo posts. i completely forgot/didn’t pay attention to the theme and posted for next week’s. i wish i could blame alcohol, but in this case it was work-related stoooopidity.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep I got ’em. I was gone for a bit doing last minute Christmas shopping. I’ll be up watching the thread for a bit now, though.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Yeah I hear you on being sick. I have the flu, a double ear infection and a sinus infection that I’ve been battling for almost 2 weeks now. It sucks and the doctor says I probably won’t be better until Christmas or later.

Bah! Evidently it’s not bad enough to affect your entries! Your Joy To The World could literally be a Christmas card.

Seriously though, best wishes for a speedy recovery (and you, too, clouddancer). I hope you’re at least making orionid wait on you hand and foot. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

clouddancer and Kestrana: Having just dealt with a horrendous case of strep myself, I hope you girls are feeling better soon! I wouldn’t wish that crap on anyone…

ravnostic
    Participant

Bah humbug. This is the worst start I’ve had out the gate in 10 weeks’ contests. So much for conveying my sense of humor unto the fark community.

[rubber stamp sez] FAIL

//U-man, did you get that kitten just so you had one available for this contest? Cuz iz hawd to goez againzd da kittinhed

In other news, there are lots of good entries thus far. I mean, besides the ones I thought were good when I posted them.

powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

Thanks all for your help. My computer is in the shop (my son’s) and hubby’s little notebook is giving me problems. I did manage to get to the scratch pad last night. Now the icons aren’t showing above the comment box.
    Insert gif of guy pounding head on computer here.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah I hear you on being sick. I have the flu, a double ear infection and a sinus infection that I’ve been battling for almost 2 weeks now. It sucks and the doctor says I probably won’t be better until Christmas or later.

Bah! Evidently it’s not bad enough to affect your entries! Your Joy To The World could literally be a Christmas card.

Seriously though, best wishes for a speedy recovery (and you, too, clouddancer). I hope you’re at least making orionid wait on you hand and foot. 🙂

Thanks Cause, I’d been hoping for snow so I could take it in actual snow but the weather has not co-operated for us.

And yes, orionid has been my slave for about a week now. Moreso than he is normally, I mean. I think he likes it though.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

And yes, orionid has been my slave for about a week now. Moreso than he is normally, I mean. I think he likes it though.

Uh, rav, you’re not down with the flu, too, are you? I mean, that comment’s been sitting there all day… 😆

orionid
    Participant

Yes, dear. Right away, dear.

lokisbong
    Participant

Bah humbug. This is the worst start I’ve had out the gate in 10 weeks’ contests. So much for conveying my sense of humor unto the fark community.

[rubber stamp sez] FAIL

//U-man, did you get that kitten just so you had one available for this contest? Cuz iz hawd to goez againzd da kittinhed

In other news, there are lots of good entries thus far. I mean, besides the ones I thought were good when I posted them.

I laughed out loud when I saw the first one you posted! plan on voting tomorrow for at least one of yours. and a lot of others too.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Elsinore, might wanna check the Scarlet R’s when you get a chance. I know that pic has made the R list before fairly recently.

ravnostic
    Participant

Uh, rav, you’re not down with the flu, too, are you? I mean, that comment’s been sitting there all day… 😆

It’s too easy. Like me. I don’t trawl as deeply as I swim.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore, might wanna check the Scarlet R’s when you get a chance. I know that pic has made the R list before fairly recently.

Whoops, sorry about that!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • The topic ‘12-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Seasons Greetings 4’ is closed to new replies.