Farktography party idea(s)

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Farktography party idea(s)

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    corsec67
    Participant

What we need is a virtual dartboard…

Yep, and if it ends up near Japan, I am in.

Curious
    Participant

we had a map that the farktographers put their cities on but i’ve lost the link to it.

olavf
    Participant

That’s too bad. I remember when those things made the rounds on other sites. Always fascinating to see where the people you talk to live in relation to each other.

Uranus
    Participant

we had a map that the farktographers put their cities on but i’ve lost the link to it.

forgot about that…is this it? http://www.frappr.com.
    http://www.frappr.com/passthefarkamera

Curious
    Participant

that was it but it’s 404 now. or it is for me with XP and FF.

Curious
    Participant

forgot about that…is this it?

and thanks for finding it. i hadn’t thought to look there.

SilverStag
    Participant

It works for me. Looks like there’s (at least as far as the US goes) two centers of population- once close to Indianapolis and one in the Pacific Northwest. Anyone good with math to confirm/refute? I can’t figure out any way to do that other than brute-forcing it.

linguine
    Participant

If you’re going to try to use a map to judge where everyone is we might want to make a new map because theres a bunch of retired farktographers on there.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

… and new people too! FWIW I would certainly be interested in anything in the Indianapolis area.

nobigdeal
    Participant

If this ends up being with a days drive of Rhode IslandI might definitely be there!

Curious
    Participant

It works for me. Looks like there’s (at least as far as the US goes) two centers of population- once close to Indianapolis and one in the Pacific Northwest. Anyone good with math to confirm/refute? I can’t figure out any way to do that other than brute-forcing it.

well today it’s working for me but it can’t be the one we had because i’m not on it. and i’m pretty sure i was.

but it doesn’t matter anyway since i’m not going anywhere anytime soon 🙂

orionid
    Participant

I just made a couple of polls to try to get this thing started again. I still think it’d be hella fun to actually get to meet a few of you guys, get mugged by ‘mofo, compare notes, tips and tricks all while storming a city with cameras and making the locals wonder what that rag-tag bunch with all the big lenses is doing.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • The topic ‘Farktography party idea(s)’ is closed to new replies.