"Pass the Farkamera"

Forums Forums Projects and Collaborations Projects "Pass the Farkamera"

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    CaptainJim
    Participant

Barbies? 😉

I don’t think the camera is any good till about 4′ so, I’ll do something outside nature wise. I think I’ll take it down to the creek. It would have been nice if it came with a log paper of what people have taken pictures of so that I don’t repeat anything.

dgough
    Participant

Late to the party as usual.

When and where will the end products be posted?

If there are any pix left availlable I would be honored to join the fun.

monkeybort
    Participant

i’ll put them all in a gallery on my pbase site and link it here when it’s all done – dgough, where are you in the country? the camera is in the midwest right now but it still has to go to the east coast and then all the way back to WY (and possibly alaska) so pretty much anywhere is on its way. 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

dgough, where are you in the country?

I’m gonna take a wild guess; Deeeeeetroit?

millera9
    Participant

Weren’t there some yurapeeans in the queue too?

dgough
    Participant

dgough, where are you in the country?

I’m gonna take a wild guess; Deeeeeetroit?

Am I dumb? How did you know and what prompted you to spell it correctly?
    Thanks for not making any Lions jokes. They right themselves.

Are these supposed to pix of us or our homes or our hometowns? OK I’m from a Deeetroit burb. I’ll still find something photo-worthy tho.
    And I think there were some yurapeeans in line before me.
    Joe

staplermofo
    Participant

How did you know and what prompted you to spell it correctly?
    Thanks for not making any Lions jokes.

It’s in your profile.

And I won’t make Lions jokes if you won’t make Blackhawks jokes. Feel free to make all the Cubs jokes you want though, I’m a South Sider.

monkeybort
    Participant

i think we’re going to have extra shots – a few people on the frappr map have not responded and i think we had 3-4 shots even if everyone on the map was participating.

dgough – how’s about when it comes back from europe we’ll send it on your way?

dgough
    Participant

Definately! I’m in! I might need some help. Who do I send an e-mail to with my address and who gets it from me. You already know I’m about as sharp as a bowlin ball. It’ll be fun. My goodness the photographic fantasies have already started.

Curious
    Participant

well if there are left over openings i’m in too. didn’t want to ask since i was so late to the game.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can have Zeke snap one while it’s here, if that’s cool. (oh, and if he wants to 😉 )

monkeybort
    Participant

definitely get zeke in on it!

idle_hands
    Participant

hi folks, there are 27 exposures on the farkamera, what number are we up to now? definitely in favour of starting another if we’re getting close to filling number 1

the idea was to have the last person to take their shot, have the film developed and upload (do kodak provide a cd with jpgs? i hope..) to a gallery on the farktography website, that we create for that purpose. anyone can link to the “Farkamera Project” gallery but i think it best reside on the main farktog website as it’s a group project.

i’m writing from the land of dial-up so am s-l-o-w and behind the toimes

question for zeke: can we make a “Farkamera Project” menu item (or something similar) when the time comes, to hold a gallery of the pix, and any anecdotes and so on?

cheers & happy holidays y’all!

zeke
    Participant

question for zeke: can we make a “Farkamera Project” menu item (or something similar) when the time comes, to hold a gallery of the pix, and any anecdotes and so on?

Yep. We can set an album up, add a link on the menu, and grant rights to everyone that participated to edit it, so folks can post whatever description they’d like with the photo. We can even set it so the random image block only picks from that album for a little while 🙂

idle_hands
    Participant

thanks zeke, that sounds great.

it’s gonna be triumph of hope over experience, considering the number of times this little package may have been xrayed in it’s travels (crossing fingers)

also just noticed on on of the pix i snapped before sending, there’s a shelf life, it says develop before 05/07 – dunno aboot film, how hardy it is?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘"Pass the Farkamera"’ is closed to new replies.