The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

These are the themes that have received interest on the themes board and will be scheduled soon. They are in rough order in which they’ll be scheduled with older themes at the top and newer themes at the bottom. Themes with greater support/interest (7 or more votes as defined by specific supportive comments such as “+1”, “I like”, or similar – changed as of July 2013 from earlier threshold of 9) or specific timing requirements (e.g. seasonal themes) will be bumped higher in the list. This post will be edited as themes are scheduled and new themes added. If a theme of yours is listed as needing further details/clarification, please keep those discussions in the individual theme discussion threads and not in this one, thanks!

Immediate and Fast Votes

9 votes

8 Votes

7 Votes

Classics

What a Load of Crop 2: Shoot a photo of a scene, crop it to produce a very different scene, and post your crop along with a link to the original. Note: You MUST include a link to the uncropped version with each entry, or your entry will not qualify for this theme. (orionid) (9 votes, added May 31)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Added more themes to the hopper…

nutkick_42
    Participant

What about Orange??

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Not forgotten, I assure you. But between family stuff for me, and not wanting to put up 6 or 9 months worth of themes at a time, it’s just not listed currently. It’ll be in there the next time we add themes.

SilverStag
    Participant

I have enough in the hopper to have an all-me theme month 🙂

staplermofo
    Participant

I’d like to see that!

*plays bawdy jazz, whoops and cat calls at SilverStag*

SilverStag
    Participant

*bumps and grinds*

jpatten
    Participant

*bumps and grinds*

AHHHH !!! my eyes! my eyes!

staplermofo
    Participant

Keep going SilverStag. When they’re all blind, we split the cameras 50-50.

schnee
    Participant

I think an All SilverStag Month would be pretty fun

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The hopper has been repopulated.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Added more themes.

wrayvynn
    Participant

Have we done a “the truth is out there” theme yet? Show me yer hoaxes!

SilverStag
    Participant

Have we done a “the truth is out there” theme yet? Show me yer hoaxes!

I’ve been pushing “I want to believe” for a while now, but it doesn’t seem to be getting much traction.

orionid
    Participant

Any ideas on when homage might be scheduled? I’m seriously thinking that I’d like to put my engineering skills to good work and pay tribute to Harold Edgerton, but it’ll take some time to integrate a firing circuit and a fast enough flash to stop a bullet. Plus, I’d be doing my shooting outdoors at night in VA, so a little bit warmer weather might be nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 217 total)
  • The topic ‘The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled’ is closed to new replies.