01-20-10 – Sunrise…Sunset…

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-20-10 – Sunrise…Sunset…

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    kashari
    Participant

I look at my pictures in both firefox and chrome and if one looks significantly different I try to find a happy medium. I haven’t really noticed much of a problem though, so maybe it was a wee bit too much saturation.

Ok, thanks Kestrana!

justkat
    Participant

Oh geez…there it was.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You were just trying to rattle my cage because I made a link after saying it was a bad idea. 🙂

I was stamping out pestilence and reducing an intussusception with air. Fun for me, not so much for the kid. 😯

ack! Better that than surgery (for the kid… although then at least he would be unconscious… 😕 )

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol well that sounds fun 😉 Seriously, though, I was afraid you’d lost your intarwebs and was a little panicked for you.

I’ve had wine since then. I’m much more calm 😉

soosh
    Participant

soosh: I think your “Orca at Sunset” falls under the “needs to have the actual sunset in the shot, rather than just a subject illuminated by the sunset” that was discussed earlier in the thread (you may not have seen it)

mopsy: I haven’t seen U-Man repost yet…is he ok?

oh hell. I did not see that stipulation. I’ll find something else.

olavf
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

soosh: I think your “Orca at Sunset” falls under the “needs to have the actual sunset in the shot, rather than just a subject illuminated by the sunset” that was discussed earlier in the thread (you may not have seen it)

mopsy: I haven’t seen U-Man repost yet…is he ok?

oh hell. I did not see that stipulation. I’ll find something else.

Thanks, soosh.

justkat
    Participant

cow parsnip seed cluster

well that’s a mouthful.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

cow parsnip seed cluster

well that’s a mouthful.

Ok, I’m drunk, but I’m not THAT drunk…seriosusly. I mean, I don’t think I am.

justkat
    Participant

One B side… the other one I might end up using in I Like It Anyway, so I’ll keep it to myself for now 😉

http://65.78.140.207/TFK/farktography/100120k-sunrisesunset/planetsunset_0194_sm.JPG

ps. the file name was wrong in pretty much every way as far as my naming conventions go, but my favorite part is how I put a “t” after “plane”.

justkat
    Participant

What? lmao

If by any chance your post refers to the fact that the quote is actually from the fark thread rather than here, you’re not imagining things. Feel better now?

edited to add: or were you accusing me of drunkeness? Cuz I’m just spacey from a cold. =P Maybe very spacey? lol

soosh
    Participant

cow parsnip seed cluster

well that’s a mouthful.

hahaha.

it looks like it’s a frost covered flower, but it’s not, so I was trying to best describe what it was.

it’s one of these, covered in frost

el, I can just bet you’re an exceedingly fun drunk.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, I missed that it was a Fark thread quote and not a farktography.net quote.

And yes, I’m really fucking fun when I’m drunk. I love you all.

kat; how the HELL did you get that shot?!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

there should be random smilies in that post, and maybe winking smilies, but it was too much typing.

justkat
    Participant

hahaha.

it looks like it’s a frost covered flower, but it’s not, so I was trying to best describe what it was.

el, I can just bet you’re an exceedingly fun drunk.

I was kinda teasing. I actually thought about it and thought if there was a more succinct way of putting it surely someone would have come up with it by now. 😆

Okay, so I’m not drinking, but I’m not sober either, I’ll fess up. hahaha!

And I agree about Elsinore. 🙂

thepostess
    Participant

Man I’d love to drink with you guys. What a riot that would be.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 150 total)
  • The topic ‘01-20-10 – Sunrise…Sunset…’ is closed to new replies.