01-27-10 – I Like it Anyways

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 01-27-10 – I Like it Anyways

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    bucky_bacon
    Participant

How about animals that are not pets? Or would it be better to just stay away from them altogether?

mopsy
    Participant

What about HDR, color popping, etc.? Allowed? I have some that I think are great but know others will not.

olavf
    Participant

How about animals that are not pets? Or would it be better to just stay away from them altogether?

I’d stay away. You don’t know where they’ve been…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Basically, unless the theme *specifically* mentions it’s allowed, then things like HDR, color popping, etc, aren’t kosher for regular contests.

mopsy
    Participant

Guess I’ve asked that question before. I’ll try to remember the answer! 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I’m not sure if you have or not, honestly! But if you’d like to see different things added or removed from a theme, then definitely suggest that on the individual theme’s thread on the themes board. Once it gets scheduled, it’s usually too late to do major changes to it other than clarifications.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Bleh….way too many choices.

Jeez I could use almost every picture I ever took for this!

U-Man
    Participant

Selecting photos for this one has been an odd experience.

linguine
    Participant

Bleh….way too many choices.

Jeez I could use almost every picture I ever took for this!

Yeah, Ive at least got my possibilities down to close to 10, Im kinda glad for the no pets thing now just to knock out some of the possibilities.

Morningbreath
    Participant

Selecting photos for this one has been an odd experience.

I agree. Tonight I am going primarily with stuff I’ve posted before in other threads or online, and people have been meh about-and from a theme I am keen on that has gotten no traction when suggested.
    Evidently because no one likes the theme as much as I do.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    SilverStag
    Participant

Mods, please delete my first “guy on Stilts” due to a copy/paste error. (2010-01-27 08:02:45 PM)

Kestrana
    Participant

FYI voting is currently enabled on the thread, as I am looking at it now 5:10 pm PST

SilverStag
    Participant

This is a pretty wide-open contest- which is nice to have every once in a while. I picked three from one good day I had last fall.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

SilverStag: Got it

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • The topic ‘01-27-10 – I Like it Anyways’ is closed to new replies.