02-10-10 – Let There Be Light

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-10-10 – Let There Be Light

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    LeicaLens
    Participant

One of my entire posts seems to have disappeared. It was of a small train station in the snow (No Catchy Nickname). Is due to a glitch in the matrix, or did it contravene rules somehow? I am pretty sure I have never posted it before in a competition (I only took it a month or so ago).

If your image broke, the post would be deleted automatically. If you believe your image location is in good health it may be possible to restore your post. Sometimes a post will get deleted due to a temporary glitch in something like Flickr, so it happens.

Okay, thanks. When I checked yesterday, it was my leading vote winner 😥
    Which goes to show that I really have no clue how people vote, as it wasn’t my favourite by a long shot.

/also, thanks for the update, Elsinore

LightGiver
    Participant

My 3 voted on images broke. Those same 3 images on the main contest page images are OK. 😯

U-Man
    Participant

Hey I just noticed with this contest U-Man passed 10,000 lifetime votes, so congrats to you 🙂

Thanks for pointing that out. I noticed that I was knocking on the door a while ago. Then I forgot about it the past couple of weeks. Pretty cool.

/At work. Want to be ‘On the Streets’. Or in bed.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My 3 voted on images broke. Those same 3 images on the main contest page images are OK. 😯

I noticed one of those broke last night, and I restored it, but when I just checked, all three were broken. I’ve restored them, but I’m a bit nervous they’ll break again since the one did. Smugmug shouldn’t have hosting issues like that, but stranger things have happened. Here’s hoping they’ll stay up this time…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey I just noticed with this contest U-Man passed 10,000 lifetime votes, so congrats to you 🙂

Thanks for pointing that out. I noticed that I was knocking on the door a while ago. Then I forgot about it the past couple of weeks. Pretty cool.

Actually, you probably passed it up last week or the week before. The “Filtered” theme is still gone daddy gone in the FSM. Congrats 🙂

soosh
    Participant

congrats u-man. well deserved. I hit 7,000 total a few weeks ago and that felt pretty good.

justkat
    Participant

As long as you’re not going on the streets to get in bed. 😉

Congrats on the stats, man!

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks for the nice comments. I just took a look and realized I finally graduated from Elite status to Ultra Farktographer. My participation was pretty sporadic for the first year so my average entries per week kept me in the elites. It has taken a bunch of three-fers to change that average.

olavf
    Participant

Cool!
    /I might make it there in 2013

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks for the nice comments. I just took a look and realized I finally graduated from Elite status to Ultra Farktographer. My participation was pretty sporadic for the first year so my average entries per week kept me in the elites. It has taken a bunch of three-fers to change that average.

Congrats pal, and welcome to the Ultraness! As a guy who has been there for a little over a year, well… I pretty much consider myself the Mayor of Ultra Farktographers. I’m sure that most others do too. So I’m hereby presenting you with the Key to the Farktography Universe! Maybe it will help you to win one of these contests. Maybe.

U-Man
    Participant

Congrats pal, and welcome to the Ultraness! As a guy who has been there for a little over a year, well… I pretty much consider myself the Mayor of Ultra Farktographers. I’m sure that most others do too. So I’m hereby presenting you with the Key to the Farktography Universe! Maybe it will help you to win one of these contests. Maybe.

🙂 I had heard you were the king or the emperor or something.

I’ll just keep trying until I do. I think I can, I think I can…

SilverStag
    Participant

And what is with the Filtered comp, anyway?

olavf
    Participant

It got filtered for our protection apparently :/

swampa
    Participant

Congrats to Soosh on 100 top ten finishes as well 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats pal, and welcome to the Ultraness! As a guy who has been there for a little over a year, well… I pretty much consider myself the Mayor of Ultra Farktographers. I’m sure that most others do too.

Well yeah, my 199 (including “Filtered”) consecutive contests must be worth at least deputy mayor or something 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 116 total)
  • The topic ‘02-10-10 – Let There Be Light’ is closed to new replies.