02-10-10 – Let There Be Light

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 02-10-10 – Let There Be Light

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

Soosh: Those high spirals in your photos are from where you threw the dog right? 😛

/Obedient little thing coming back like that 😛

heh. you try and throw the pittweiler and see how it works for you.

SilverStag
    Participant

Yeah, without a tilt shift lens, it’s hard to get a mirror shot without yourself in it. Well done.

I though that I knew someone who had one of those…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I believe you may 😉

/haven’t played with it for that purpose
    //yet

olavf
    Participant

lol I’m surprised I didn’t see at least three tilt-shift shots tonight.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I really probably should have put the “Jimmy’s (tiny) Gun Room” shot in. I kinda thought the composition wasn’t very oriented on the lights, but it certainly had plenty of light in it.

swampa
    Participant

The throwing doesn’t look that hard, the staying alive when it come after me will be a lot harder 😛

swampa
    Participant

Elsinore – two of my images have decided to explode (2010-02-10 08:04:21 PM and 2010-02-10 08:03:06 PM), can you please fix them up.

Thanks

soosh
    Participant

The throwing doesn’t look that hard, the staying alive when it come after me will be a lot harder 😛

nah, he’s a happy critter. the most danger you’re in is getting licked to within an inch of your life.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

swampa: Got ’em. Love that green laser pic btw.

swampa
    Participant

Thanks and Thanks 😀 I love the cityscape photo of yours (I’m a sucker for cityscapes 🙂 )

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks!

LeicaLens
    Participant

One of my entire posts seems to have disappeared. It was of a small train station in the snow (No Catchy Nickname). Is due to a glitch in the matrix, or did it contravene rules somehow? I am pretty sure I have never posted it before in a competition (I only took it a month or so ago).

justkat
    Participant

One of my entire posts seems to have disappeared. It was of a small train station in the snow (No Catchy Nickname). Is due to a glitch in the matrix, or did it contravene rules somehow? I am pretty sure I have never posted it before in a competition (I only took it a month or so ago).

If your image broke, the post would be deleted automatically. If you believe your image location is in good health it may be possible to restore your post. Sometimes a post will get deleted due to a temporary glitch in something like Flickr, so it happens.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

LeicaLens: Looks like your hosting must have hiccuped briefly at some point. But the image is back now, so the post has been restored.

Kestrana
    Participant

Hey I just noticed with this contest U-Man passed 10,000 lifetime votes, so congrats to you 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 116 total)
  • The topic ‘02-10-10 – Let There Be Light’ is closed to new replies.