03-18-09 – Tableau

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-18-09 – Tableau

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

I had no ideas for this contest until yesterday. On the way home tonight I heard a song that gave me another idea. So I came home and dug out my grandsons Disney figurines and went to work…

You have Grandkids??

I guess I never really thought about our relative ages on here.

Next summer, I’m combing garage sales for Fisher Price characters/GI Joes, etc.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I had no ideas for this contest until yesterday. On the way home tonight I heard a song that gave me another idea. So I came home and dug out my grandsons Disney figurines and went to work…

You have Grandkids??

I’m only 43. Grandson is 4. We started the kid thing early. My youngest is 18.

soosh
    Participant

You have Grandkids??

I’m only 43. Grandson is 4. We started the kid thing early. My youngest is 18.

aaaaah, ok that makes more sense. I’m 40, have kids 10 and 13. grandparents are what my parents are. 😮

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ken Goatse/Barbie Tubgirl probably wouldn’t be allowed, would it?

I don’t know how much you paid for acetone, but you can buy it by the gallon at home depot for like $4. I keep it around to keep certain, umm, smoking devices nice and clean. And also for setting things on fire.

No, references to those are verboten with prejudice no matter how they’re referenced.

Good to know about the acetone, both price and use 😉 I just had some leftover sitting around. However, I did find some charcoal lighter fluid in the garage and re-shot mine with it. Much better flames this time.

linguine
    Participant
    bucky_bacon
    Participant

Awesome lipstick pic, just kat. I thought of that, I just didn’t really want to do it. Love it though!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I love olavf‘s We Can Do It! pic 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

You have Grandkids??

*I* have grandkids. 11 of them if you count by marriage, 8 if you count blood.

U-Man
    Participant

Gaaaa! I’m stuck between two choices for my last pic.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Gaaaa! I’m stuck between two choices for my last pic.

Have some mercy, man! I don’t know how you will top your first two. Amazing stuff yet again.

soosh
    Participant

I’ve got one more to enter, but it’ll have to wait until I get off work and go find some place remote.

soosh
    Participant

You have Grandkids??

and you look like a grandfather, in a I’ve lived long enough to earn it kind of way.

I’m looking forward to those days, I just don’t want my kids to get me there prematurely.

justkat
    Participant

I love olavf‘s We Can Do It! pic 🙂

i’ll say thanks, just cuz i was the model

/i look terrible, but the picture worked out. 😉

Awesome lipstick pic, just kat. I thought of that, I just didn’t really want to do it. Love it though!

heeheehee glad you liked it, i was very pleased with it. i have to fess up that it was olav’s idea*, but he’s used ideas of mine before, so that’s all good. 😉

*given, not stolen 😉

SilverStag
    Participant

and you look like a grandfather, in a I’ve lived long enough to earn it kind of way.

I’m looking forward to those days, I just don’t want my kids to get me there prematurely.

I’m only 55 🙂 I went gray and then bald relatively early. The only trouble it’s ever caused me is that if I let my hair and beard get long (as I tend to do in the winter), little girls of about 6 or 7 seen to start believing that I’m Santa Claus and will drag their parents over to me. It can get embarrassing at times.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

This was one of my outtakes. Alas, the white chocolate “paint” did not work out as well as I thought it would…
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/lady_elsinore/3365530345/

/i look terrible, but the picture worked out

Actually I think you look great, but I thought the picture was pretty appropriate given the situation.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘03-18-09 – Tableau’ is closed to new replies.