03-18-09 – Tableau

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 03-18-09 – Tableau

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

my first experience with acetone was using it as a solvent for fiberglass work. it is one hell of a solvent.

justkat
    Participant

not a huge amount of entries so far.

but then, i think it’s going to be a tough race even if there were no more entries

soosh
    Participant

I was surprised there haven’t been more, either.

Where’s staplermofo been lately?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

soosh and U-Man, I think it’s interesting (and proves the point) how different all three of our flaming monk shots were.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah, I was hoping to see some stapler-themed entries 🙁

U-Man
    Participant

soosh and U-Man, I think it’s interesting (and proves the point) how different all three of our flaming monk shots were.

I agree.

Yeah, I was hoping to see some stapler-themed entries 🙁

After our earlier discussion, I actually had the thought of a burning stapler-monk.

SilverStag
    Participant

Holy crud, we’re up to 202 contests!

orionid
    Participant

B-Side:

A Clockwork Lego

orionid
    Participant

Oh, and by the way, thank you soosh for getting the song subhuman stuck in my head.

/”She’s got eyes like Zapruder/mouth like heroine/She want’s me to be/perfect like Kennedy”

Elsinore
    Keymaster

OK somehow I missed bucky_bacon‘s Shamwow homage before. That’s Shamtastic!

olavf
    Participant

Definitely. Likewise with pangolyn‘s ‘National Geographic and pretty much all the pics that have been mentioned already.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh God yes. I was hoping someone would do the National Geographic Afghani girl. That one was very well done, pangolyn. And it’s a little frightening just how much U-Man‘s Shining shot looks like the real thing 😆

pangolyn
    Participant

Much thanks :-), I figured someone would do it ahead of me. All 3 of my shots consisted of running around in one day, scrounging materials. For the shawl, I ended up ripping curtains down and taking dozens of shots trying to look intense and serious (not a feat I usually practice). I still like my escher the best though. I think I had the most fun with that one.

ShamWOW, indeed.

U-Man
    Participant

Oh God yes. I was hoping someone would do the National Geographic Afghani girl. That one was very well done, pangolyn. And it’s a little frightening just how much U-Man‘s Shining shot looks like the real thing 😆

I’ve got 60 or 70 others in which I look happy or constipated. Maybe both in a couple.

Fun theme. I’m a bit surprised that there wasn’t a bigger turn-out.

Pangolyn, I liked both the M.C. Escher and the Nat Geo girl. Did you make all of those lizard-guys?

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks! It was certainly a lot of fun to shoot.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 111 total)
  • The topic ‘03-18-09 – Tableau’ is closed to new replies.