04-15-09 – Graves II: The Dead Zone

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-15-09 – Graves II: The Dead Zone

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    swampa
    Participant

Sorry to bug you Elsinore, My 2009-04-15 08:01:48 PM and 2009-04-15 08:03:28 PM images have borked themselves. Can you restore them?

Thanks 🙂

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

lulz 😉 btw, I really like your pyramid shot!

Thanks! That’s from the Buenos Aires cemetery where I got locked. It took a Lomo with me and shot couple rolls of B&W film between meetings. Half the images on two different rolls were completely white, which is the part I hate about using those camera. But when they only screw up a little bit I it’s worth all the blanks.

There’s some really strong photos this week IMO. And to give props where due, I wanted to not that I found the color/composition of I’m No Big Deal‘s entries powerful. Maybe blue just works for me today? 🙂

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Yeah I definitely wanted to agree that No Big Deal was really strong this week, again. Nice stuff! But then as I just voted U-Man is in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

Nice work all around, folks.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry to bug you Elsinore, My 2009-04-15 08:01:48 PM and 2009-04-15 08:03:28 PM images have borked themselves. Can you restore them?

Thanks 🙂

Damn, swampa, that sucks that they dropped–I especially like that first one. Got them restored, but that first one is 170k, so I don’t know if it’s cutting it close or not.

In other news, I hit 7000 votes–thanks everyone 🙂 . My portfolio now shows boobies as Graves and wieners as Graves II, and next week’s my Farktography 3 yr anniversary. Guess I can retire and bow out to U-Man now 😆

swampa
    Participant

Thanks for that 🙂

Congrats on the 7000 votes 😀

staplermofo
    Participant

C’mon, you’ve gotta get another 3k.

swampa
    Participant

Or at least until graves III: Attack of the living dead 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hmmm Attack of the Living Dead could be a fun and tempting theme 😆

swampa
    Participant

Can you enable voting on Mareecar’s entries please – 2009-04-16 06:14:35 AM, 2009-04-16 06:18:48 AM and 2009-04-16 06:21:00 AM

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it. Sorry for the delay–was out this morning.

U-Man
    Participant
    Elsinore wrote:

In other news, I hit 7000 votes–thanks everyone 🙂 . My portfolio now shows boobies as Graves and wieners as Graves II, and next week’s my Farktography 3 yr anniversary. Guess I can retire and bow out to U-Man now 😆

No, no, no you can’t! You’re the rock, the backbone, the foundation (albeit a skinnier version :)) of this shindig. Please don’t go away. Plus you’re technically savvy. And anybody who talks about using Linux exclusively intimidates me a little. Congrat’s on 7000.

While I like the pics I submitted this week, I don’t think they’re 1-2-3 good. Some that really caught my eye (other than the funny ones. Rusty Cox, heh) were swampa2’s headstone and shadow, Eternal’s IR, I’mNoBigDeals’s blue blue, and the catacombs by newbie mareecar.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey I’m not at skinny bitch weight. Yet… 😉

Thanks for the congrats. You should claim another stat in the next several weeks. It’s been a good run; not going anywhere, but it’s been a good run.

pangolyn
    Participant

Elsinore, there seems to be a little snafu with my images this week: apparently they aren’t accepting votes, even from myself. Is there any way to fix it?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hmm something weird is going on ..trying to sort it out.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, got it sorted out, pangolyn, you should be good to go now.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 104 total)
  • The topic ‘04-15-09 – Graves II: The Dead Zone’ is closed to new replies.