04-25-12 – Off Kilter

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-25-12 – Off Kilter

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Thanks, iwanttoeatyourchildren

harpo
    Participant

I’m befuddled by technology tonight. I posted the same pic twice. The first one was broken so I re-uploaded to flikr and re-posted, now the first one is unbroken. Help!

lokisbong
    Participant

There’s a theme this week? Crap.

You and me both, buddy. I haven’t touched my camera in about a month, and I’m starting to go through withdrawls 🙁

I am there myself. I finally got a job and have been too tired when I wasn’t too busy. I have nothing for this. I did the archive dive thing and came back empty handed. It seems I have to think hard to get a shot more than a tiny bit out of level.

Uranus
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m befuddled by technology tonight. I posted the same pic twice. The first one was broken so I re-uploaded to flikr and re-posted, now the first one is unbroken. Help!

The image itself has a message from Flickr saying it’s unavailable, but I deleted it just to be sure.

Barracuda
    Participant

SilverStag, maybe a bit late, but certainly on target. Love all three entries.

stanleyd
    Participant

As a manager at a grocery store, I need to show Mopsy’s “Really Neat” entry to some of the night crew…as in “It’s supposed to look like this when you’re done!”

mopsy
    Participant

As a manager at a grocery store, I need to show Mopsy’s “Really Neat” entry to some of the night crew…as in “It’s supposed to look like this when you’re done!”

I’ll pass the compliment on to the manager. The grocery store is in the same mall as my book store and always looks like this. Thanks again!

emiliogtz
    Participant

Sometimes you just gotta play to play emiliogtz but I’ve definitely had those weeks before.

Thanks kestrana. I had a few ideas but I guess I’ll redirect that energy to the next contest!

ravnostic
    Participant

Mopsy I love all your entries this week.

On another note from the ‘this photo doesn’t belong here department. this one is a ‘shop. I mean really: the clouds give it away.

http://www.fark.com/comments/7071368/76471060#c76471060

mopsy
    Participant
    ravnostic wrote:

Well, thank you rav, that means a lot to me.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

On another note from the ‘this photo doesn’t belong here department. this one is a ‘shop. I mean really: the clouds give it away.

http://www.fark.com/comments/7071368/76471060#c76471060

Oh geez, I’d asked on that person’s Flickr if it was an HDR, but I totally missed the clouds going the wrong way. Good catch.

orionid
    Participant

Off Kilt Her…. errr…. bees.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Farktographer on the “Best” category win and to EdenLiesObscured on the “Funniest” category win this week!

Farktographer
    Participant

Thanks! I didn’t want to jinx myself earlier by saying, “fark yeah, my first win!” but it seems safe enough now 😛 Interesting though, since I figured that one wasn’t my strongest entry. These voters are strange creatures.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
  • The topic ‘04-25-12 – Off Kilter’ is closed to new replies.