04-25-12 – Off Kilter

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 04-25-12 – Off Kilter

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

There was just such compelling imagery to that shot, farktographer; it was a worthwhile photo for first place, no question.

Barracuda
    Participant

Grats on the win farktographer, a worthy shot indeed.

fluffybunny
    Participant

Conga-rats Farktographer. I particularly liked Ravnostic’s “Less Than” and Elsinore’s “Culbertson Staircase”, but there were a multitude of excellent works.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Congrats Farktographer on your first win and on the sweep of both individual and combined. And now for something completely different…

Don’t have a lot of time to go into detail right now ’cause I just finished it and have to get to bed, but the stats reports are now online through the Contestants/Reports menu. We now have 17 different categories in 3 different time periods to see how badly U-Man kicks our collective @sses (seriously – that’s 51 lists and he’s #1 on 40 of them). Ranking is also displayed on the individual stats pages.

orionid
    Participant

Congrats Farktographer on your first win and on the sweep of both individual and combined. And now for something completely different…

Don’t have a lot of time to go into detail right now ’cause I just finished it and have to get to bed, but the stats reports are now online through the Contestants/Reports menu. We now have 17 different categories in 3 different time periods to see how badly U-Man kicks our collective @sses (seriously – that’s 51 lists and he’s #1 on 40 of them). Ranking is also displayed on the individual stats pages.

Is there a list for highest average position on all the other lists?

fluffybunny
    Participant

Awesome work CISS, many thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 76 through 81 (of 81 total)
  • The topic ‘04-25-12 – Off Kilter’ is closed to new replies.