05-06-09 – In Close

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-06-09 – In Close

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Also, I was taking shots and realized that my strap wasn’t around my neck. Told Kat I’d better fix that because if he jumped at me I was likely to throw my hands up in the air and scream like a little girl

I already had a similar reaction with a tiny little jumping spider that was crawling around my couch a couple weeks ago. Every time he jumped, I jumped. I’m sure if anyone wer watching, it would have been hilarious, but…. Yeek. Spiders….

olavf
    Participant

I already had a similar reaction with a tiny little jumping spider that was crawling around my couch a couple weeks ago. Every time he jumped, I jumped. I’m sure if anyone wer watching, it would have been hilarious, but…. Yeek. Spiders….

They normally don’t skeez me out to bad, but this sucker was about 1/2″ across. There was just nothing little about him 😛

justkat
    Participant

heehee just now told olav that while he was in the shower, another spider (not the one he shot before, but a smaller one in a different part of the yard) did jump at me. i lept backwards and found that he’d left himself a line attached to the bin and he was soon back where he started, doing the jumping spider equivalent of shaking his tiny fist at me =P

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to millera9 this week!!

lokisbong
    Participant

Also, I was taking shots and realized that my strap wasn’t around my neck. Told Kat I’d better fix that because if he jumped at me I was likely to throw my hands up in the air and scream like a little girl

Sorry but she was just so pretty I had to. I’m pretty sure mine is one of the biggest on the screen this week. She’s not a hopper though. Just sits there and waits for dinner to come to her. She was only 3/4 of an inch from tip to tip or so. 😯 I am afraid of spiders only when they are crawling on my bare skin. 😯

olavf
    Participant

I think that’s a fair summation for me as well. Love to watch them. On *me*, not so much….

olavf
    Participant

Definitely. And to you for the tie as well 🙂

millera9
    Participant

Definitely. And to you for the tie as well 🙂

Yes, this, exactly. 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks, guys 🙂 If I hadn’t already voted for millera9, I would have voted to give him the win on his own–love that wasp!

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘05-06-09 – In Close’ is closed to new replies.