05-11-11 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 6

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-11-11 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 6

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

It seems the flood protection thingy is turned off. I posted all three right after another with no problems.

swampa
    Participant

Thank you Farktography! I now realise how slack I have been this year! 😛

/Promises to do better next year

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    justkat
    Participant

I gave tweaks to two of my three, and only didn’t do the third because I recently re-tweaked it for submission to the County Fair. 😛

orionid
    Participant

I actually shot new ones for this thread. Then when I processed them, they went directly to the B-sides.

The only one that didn’t completely suck, processed twice:

Farktography Anniversary by Orionid, on Flickr

Farktography Anniversary by Orionid, on Flickr

SilverStag
    Participant

Crap! It’s Wednesday already?

U-Man
    Participant

Have we had a Hootenanny or HDR theme during the past year?

caradoc
    Participant
    U-Man
    Participant

Oh yeah. Duh.

kashari
    Participant

oops, double post

kashari
    Participant

So with this type of contest, do you take the theme into consideration when voting or just whether you like the pic in general?

I’m wondering because some images might not have done as well in their specific theme due to tough competition or maybe didn’t fit the theme real well, where in a ‘free-for-all’, they might do better.

nobigdeal
    Participant

So with this type of contest, do you take the theme into consideration when voting or just whether you like the pic in general?

I’m wondering because some images might not have done as well in their specific theme due to tough competition or maybe didn’t fit the theme real well, where in a ‘free-for-all’, they might do better.

I just strolled through my FSM profile and grabbed the ones I liked from the last year. I gave up on trying to figure out what voters may like best a long time ago.

lokisbong
    Participant

I just strolled through my FSM profile and grabbed the ones I liked from the last year. I gave up on trying to figure out what voters may like best a long time ago.

Oh so much this. I even posted one I have not used before because I like it a lot.

orionid
    Participant

^^ These.

kashari
    Participant

Ok, thanks! So the original theme is irrelevant and just more what you like best. I’m having a hard time deciding if I want to use old or new ones.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 84 total)
  • The topic ‘05-11-11 – Happy Farktography Anniversary 6’ is closed to new replies.