05-13-09 – Happy Farktography Anniversary IV

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-13-09 – Happy Farktography Anniversary IV

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

Jeeze! Will all of you keep it down! Some of us are trying to sleep, errr work here 😛

j/k been enjoying the chatting 🙂

unfortunately some of us *are* at work – for the next three hours :/

At least I get part of tomorrow off…

staplermofo I made sure she got that one, as evidenced in one of my first person shooter entries 😉

swampa
    Participant

I know 🙁 I still have six hours left here today 🙁

At least I have the NBA to keep me distracted 😀

olavf
    Participant

I’ve been here for a little over 11 hours today. Got this and the occasional refresh on the voting page to distract me. wooo 😉

The real bummer is that Kat bought me some new bulbs for my studio, and I’ll be too tired to use them when I get home.

justkat
    Participant

that’s okay, i’m too sad about the placement of my pictures to model anyway. =P

swampa
    Participant

Speaking of modeling justkat, what are the tats you have? One looks like a mouse and I can’t tell what the other one is.

justkat
    Participant

the one that looks like a mouse is, and i’m often surprised people can still recognize it seeing as how it is the oldest and the ‘cheapest’. 😉

the other one you can see in that picture is the Yop from Dr. Seuss. one fish two fish red fish blue fish. he’s the yop that hops from finger top to finger top; he hops from left to right and then hop hop back to left again. or close enough, i don’t have the book in front of me. 😀

some people recognize it (at least as suess) instantly, others think it’s some odd tribal thing or something. 😀

lokisbong
    Participant

wow my pictures seem to have done ok this week. I am only a vote or two from the most votes for me in a contest. And I passed the 1000 overall votes mark sometime this week. 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Good deal on the votes, lokisbong! You got votes from me 🙂

Congrats to soosh this week! And a fine thread all around. Nice to see some of my favorite shots from you guys this week 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • The topic ‘05-13-09 – Happy Farktography Anniversary IV’ is closed to new replies.