05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

I think Uranus]/b]’s point was the idea of what a person of Walmart is might be unintelligible to non-Americans (although Walmart apparently exists in 40 countries now). That’s why in my list I changed it to trashy people.

emiliogtz
    Participant

We have plenty of Walmarts down here in Mexico (full of the usual suspects), so that sounds funny (and risky, I could get shot just for showing up with a camera). And anyway, the ‘people of Walmart’ they really know no borders.

mopsy
    Participant

Well, I’m confused! Are the photos suppose to be like I spy pictures with fitting as many things from the list into each of our three entries. 😕

orionid
    Participant

Well, I’m confused! Are the photos suppose to be like I spy pictures with fitting as many things from the list into each of our three entries. 😕

Nope. Take a picture of anything on the list.

mopsy
    Participant

Well, okay then. That will be much easier. 😆

Yugoboy
    Participant

So, exactly when will the list be finalized?

EDIT: And will it be posted here, or get its own thread?

emiliogtz
    Participant

Another question, do we have to choose three items from the list or can we take say, three pictures of people of Walmart?

orionid
    Participant

The first post is updated.

You can find the same item three times if that’s what you desire.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Re-updating the post so it shows on the main page now, too.

ennuipoet
    Participant

So, do we get extra credit if a shot fills more than one item, for example recursive AND obsolete? Also, anyone going for them all either as an archive dive or new shots? We should have a special Farktography Prize for anyone who gets them all!

Yugoboy
    Participant

We should have a special Farktography Prize for anyone who gets them all!

How about a date with a real live human being of the winner’s preferred gender? Anyone managing to cram all those in is really in need of a life.

Yoyo
    Participant

We should have a special Farktography Prize for anyone who gets them all!

How about a date with a real live human being of the winner’s preferred gender? Anyone managing to cram all those in is really in need of a life.

I’ll take that bet!

I was going to day it’s been years since my last date, but I did have a date in Hawaii following a friend playing matchmaker, but it didn’t lead to anything.

I had more fun hanging out with Plamadude for an afternoon of bad photography and great conversation. And, no that didn’t lead to anything either. Although, if any AZ or NM farkers want to get together around Gallup for eclipse watching, that’s my planned location.

Yoyo
    Participant

Does buying lottery tickets with lottery ticket winnings count as recusive? ‘Cause if so, I can knock out 1, 3, 4, 5, & 6 all at my local gas station/convenience store/burritor?a. I’m sure they’ve also got some obsolete things there as well, like newspapers for sale.

emiliogtz
    Participant

Do you guys consider film cameras obsolete?

ennuipoet
    Participant

Do you guys consider film cameras obsolete?

From a PURELY technical standpoint, yes. For the purposes of this theme*, yes. From a personal perspective, not only no but hell no.

*Not my theme, so that is pure opinion.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 110 total)
  • The topic ‘05-16-12 – Scavenger Hunt 2’ is closed to new replies.