06-29-11 – umop 3p!sdn

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-29-11 – umop 3p!sdn

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

What I always like about Orionid‘s themes are how they force me to look outside of any sort of box I might usually think within.

I’d say I wished I didn’t use the upside down clouds I did in “Clouds”, but what I really wish is I had another just like it.

I’ve settled on two archival shots and a third that I worked very hard on (5 hours of time), but that a lot of people may not ‘get’.

We never can tell what the votes will like. But it’s been fun, and I’m really glad we have O here to stretch imaginations in new directions.

//tip o’ the hat in your direction.

olavf
    Participant

I nearly threw my back out for one pic, have stains everywhere from the second, and now I’m off to hit the archives and see if I’ve used teh b-side for a shot I used a couple of years ago that would be a perfect shot for this one.

Good times.

(edit) I have a nearly identical frame. Sweet.

QueenBee
    Participant

My prognosis – the winner will be someone who has an awesome landscape shot with a near-perfect reflection in water so that it’s difficult/impossible to tell which side is up. I have no such entries, so it won’t be me.

shhh don’t give away my shots here! Well OK..I’m archive digging but I had found some that fit that description..not impossible to figure out which is up but a quick glance will leave someone unsure

clouddancer
    Participant

Does it matter if we “flip vertical” or “rotate 180” so long as the pic ends up upside-down?

olavf
    Participant

I believe orionid said it didn’t really matter.

orionid
    Participant

I believe orionid said it didn’t really matter.

Fact.

Also, Thanks ravnostic! I’ve always been a fan more of the technique or style themes rather than subject themes, so…. If you can’t win ’em, make ’em.

orionid
    Participant

Halp! I can’t decide between this one or this one.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I like Levitations better.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

I like Levitations better.

Yup, I agree.

orionid
    Participant

Thanks guys. Now go vote for Curves II so I can use the other one 😀

QueenBee
    Participant

I’ve got curves…

U-Man
    Participant

Three new ones for this theme. I agree with rav. the big O makes me expand my horizons.

Kestrana
    Participant

Contest linky: here

ravnostic
    Participant

Who posted the theme this week? I’ve never seen boobies so fast and firmly posted!

justkat
    Participant

the big O makes me expand my horizons.

That’s what she said.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • The topic ‘06-29-11 – umop 3p!sdn’ is closed to new replies.