07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

Woops!

Please delete my 2010-07-07 08:09:27 PM – it’s a dupe from A day late and a dollar short.

linguine
    Participant

linguineGreat eye this week–voted all three

thanks

powerfulkatrinka
    Participant

I thought I read the theme description but somehow missed the moving vehicle part. Oh well, I’ve got a picture that should fit somewhere.

Kestrana
    Participant

Woops!

Please delete my 2010-07-07 08:09:27 PM – it’s a dupe from A day late and a dollar short.

So would you say it’s now a day early and a dollar extra?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Woops!

Got it

nutkick_42
    Participant

Argh! I can’t believe I forgot to post last night! I thought I might have finally had a chance to break my streak of low-vote contests, but it looks like it was not meant to be.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My sympathies…I think I just shouldn’t have bothered posting the last few weeks 😆

caradoc
    Participant

I’ve considered not posting. But if I’d not posted, I wouldn’t have had a good showing last week.

So I just post. 😀 Can’t win if you don’t play and a’ o’ that.

lokisbong
    Participant

Not bragging but I woke up this morning with more votes than I got all last week. Needless to say I was surprised and pleased.

Kestrana
    Participant

Me too lokisbong, that’s why you just gotta keep playing

ravnostic
    Participant

Me three, lokisbong and Kestrana. AND one pic is even in 8th place, currently (and it’s the one Kes and Els suggested I use–thanks!!)

cameraflage
    Participant

And for Else on the ‘still’ shots; the I think my motion is pretty evident except the ‘objects in mirror’ shot; that one was maybe 5 mph at f16-20 (forget which exposure I wound up using). Might have been 3 mph. But we were moving–just really really slow; I just didn’t want to drop my darlot!!

Same here. My two Jeep shots were shot as we were crawling along in 4LO at maybe 5 mph, 10 to 15 on the few sandy sections. LO and slow, wall good, canyon bad.

(I have some fun shots that I took while I was driving, steering wheel in one hand, aiming the camera out the sunroof with the other…drove my wife nuts, but the shots were pretty cool.)

olavf
    Participant

Ironically, on my way home tonight, the hookers were all on the second floor of the hotel. Probably would have been a better composition. Oh well.

lokisbong
    Participant

Ironically, on my way home tonight, the hookers were all on the second floor of the hotel. Probably would have been a better composition. Oh well.

That sounds like my kinda luck. But I like the one that made the contest so you never can tell.

caradoc
    Participant

Ironically, on my way home tonight, the hookers were all on the second floor of the hotel.

Working their way up, eh?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • The topic ‘07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side’ is closed to new replies.