07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol well thanks, mopsy and U-Man. I try. I’m very trying. Just ask my husband.

/ba-dum-bum
    //will be here all week
    ///try the veal

This may very well be an archive dive for me this week. Haven’t had time to do anything for it and not sure I have the time or motivation at this point to plan anything. But I have another couple days, so we’ll see.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Thanks for the clarification, I started reading the thread and thought that one of my entries may not count.

orionid
    Participant

I recommend driving coast to coast with half a dozen cameras to get some good ones. 😆

Kestrana
    Participant

What orionid said. Also, driving coast to coast with a driver that will veer off to the shoulder and stop when the passenger starts yelling about wildlife on the side of the road, specifically moose.

olavf
    Participant

Good thing your sister wasn’t with you…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ve done that drive, and that’s the archive I’m going to be diving. Unfortunately, that was a crappy 35mm automagic point and shoot….

U-Man
    Participant

A photo I took while driving (not as a passenger) that makes one recognize the importance of punctuation. 🙂

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/farkphotoshop/Ride-On_7363a.jpg

lokisbong
    Participant

All mine are archive shots from my point n shoot also. It’s gonna be a low vote week probably but I really like 2 of them and the third is pretty cool too I think. I used to take it to work because I didn’t do the driving from job to job.

ravnostic
    Participant

A photo I took while driving (not as a passenger) that makes one recognize the importance of punctuation. 🙂

http://photos.imageevent.com/ulle17/farkphotoshop/Ride-On_7363a.jpg

I negate my edit from before. It seems clear to me that U-Man has a sense of humor, and I’ll presume it comes from his maternal side. Sue me if I’m wrong. Good luck collecting.

orionid
    Participant

What orionid said. Also, driving coast to coast with a driver that will veer off to the shoulder and stop when the passenger starts yelling about wildlife on the side of the road, specifically moose.

MOOSE! MOOSE! MOOSE! ….Wait a second….

A photo I took while driving (not as a passenger) that makes one recognize the importance of punctuation.

Outstanding.

Good thing your sister wasn’t with you…

We never went through Kentucky.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yes, but Moose bites kan be pretty nasti.

U-Man
    Participant

m??se bites. 😉

cameraflage
    Participant

So we’ve nailed down that the image has to be taken from the passenger side and that we shouldn’t risk our lives holding monopods at arm’s length while driving.

When my wife and I go offroading and she’s driving, I tend to stick my Nikon out the sunroof and shoot over the hood. Since it’s from the passenger side, I’m going to assume that this is kosher?

(Do themes named “Take a Picture of a Kitty” generate this much discussion?)

U-Man
    Participant

Depends on if the kitty is safe for work.

/Or if it is raining.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

m??se bites. 😉

lol yeah I got lazy and didn’t want to look up the n?rdic ? 😆

/We apologise. Those responsible for looking up n?rdic letters have been sacked

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 123 total)
  • The topic ‘07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side’ is closed to new replies.