07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

Those responsible for sacking those responsible for looking up n?rdic letters have been sacked.

ravnostic
    Participant

Those responsible for sacking those responsible … have been sacked.

I’ll reserve comment. Just sayin’.

(and damn it’s hard to bite my tongue)

U-Man
    Participant

However, since the photos may be technically sub-par due to motion and auto glass, I went with the outside pitch and hit to right field.

Actually, I went with regular-type pics for two of them.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I did edit the theme description to include public conveyances, just so everything’s clear…

clouddancer
    Participant

Is it wrong that when a report on a patient with a last name of Mooseburger came through that my first thought was (because of reading this thread earlier today) “m??se bites Kan be nasti”? (shamelessly copied and pasted for the right o’s)

U-Man
    Participant

If so, then I am a bad, bad man. I am constantly on the lookout for funny patient names. From the original “Harry Johnson” to women with the last name of “Ho”.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I can neither confirm nor deny that “Cletus Bush” was an actual person in a system somewhere….

U-Man
    Participant

This one isn’t mine. It may be folklore. But I believe the guy who told me.

While working on a military base, he treated the wife of an American soldier. She was Asian. Her married name was Hui Suk Cox.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My mother’s OB/GYN was Dr. Hyman.

ravnostic
    Participant

Richard Tickler.

A.K.A. Dick.

The third.

orionid
    Participant

I went to bootcamp with Seaman Sprinkle and Seaman Cannon.

Navy urban legends often cite “a friend who knew” Seaman Guzler.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I knew of a girl called Emma Rhoyds. Her parents had a sense of humour.
    We also had a teacher called Richard Head. However, he was a big rugby-playing bastard, so no one called him “Dick”. Not to his face, anyway.

caradoc
    Participant

In the Phoenix area is an oral surgeon named Dr. Lipschitz.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I went to school with a girl named Sunshine Beam. Her dad was Jim.

ravnostic
    Participant

I have one shot that’s just way cool and Ger-mayn, and one that’s funnay or geeky, both of which would play well on fark.

I’m torn on which to use for a third; a traditional scene-from-a-car shot (but a nice scene, I think), or one that’s more artsy and cool in it’s own way. Hate to put either up and spoilst da suprisest, but I could use some opinions as to which is better (I doubt either will better the other two, but you never know in these things).

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 123 total)
  • The topic ‘07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side’ is closed to new replies.