07-13-11 – A Shore Thing

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-13-11 – A Shore Thing

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

‘kay, I’ll check the thread as late as I can or early tomorrow. Hopefully the entries will still be up at the close of the thread.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

It appears I had a little hiccup myself, not with the scraper but with the piece that updates the web. It’s been updated so the final results are now posted on Bibliostats.

Congrats to U-Man, both for the #1 individual and #1 total.

Since I don’t have it on the web yet, here’s the Recent Top Ten Vote Getters:

Rank  UserName        Total Votes
    ----

1 U-Man 845
    2 ravnostic 654
    3 kestrana 623
    4 orionid 584
    5 Ranger Joe 583
    6 BecauseISaidSo 539
    7 Ennuipoet 477
    8 olavf 457
    9 Elsinore 442
    10 SilverStag 425

If there are any other lists you wanna see, just let me know. Hopefully I’ll get some time soon to add this to the site.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man this week!

Also looks like the Picasa images held on, thankully!

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks y’all. And special thanks again for BiblioStats.

olavf
    Participant

Congrats U-man!

And hey, CauseISaidSo thanks again for Bibliostats from me too. It’s neat to see how the contests stack up week-to-week.
    Any chance of cobbling together some of the personal stats, though? I don’t really try and compete against the rest of y’all too much, but I do compete with myself on my overall and short-term moving averages.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

That’s the second request (the other from Kestrana) for personal stats, olavf, so I’ll move that up in priority and see what I can do. Unfortunately, work and other real life committments are weighing pretty heavy on me right now. I may have to bow out of a few contests and use that time for the site, as much as I hate doing that. 🙁

Kestrana
    Participant

As much as I’d like to see my personal stats, I’d rather not have the site become a burden to you either. Also, if there’s any way we can help you please let us know.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

This ^.

And a big thank you from me as well for all you’ve done!

ravnostic
    Participant

I guess my comment got eatted; but I echo Kes; personal stats: good. Real life: more important. When there’s time for enhancements, it will be. Waiting is.

olavf
    Participant

I fully understand Cause. I’m just now starting to get around to some of my shelved projects…barely. And that’s just to distract me from everything else 😛

Hope you get things sorted/settled down soon. And, as Kes said, lemme know if there’s anything I can do.

Viewing 10 posts - 76 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • The topic ‘07-13-11 – A Shore Thing’ is closed to new replies.