07-14-10 – Black, White, & Grey All Over

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-14-10 – Black, White, & Grey All Over

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 153 total)
  • Author
    justkat
    Participant

I like how I just replied to you on the forum here instead of getting up and going into the other room to give you this information.

You have just discovered the joys of living with another TFer/ette. 😀

olavf
    Participant

Just wait until you realize that you’re sitting next to each other on the sofa, and doing that. Or worse, having a FB conversation.

I can say that I don’t think we’ve sat in the same room and talked via chat…yet.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore: Never let me be a moderator. I would be too merciless. 😛

lol I’m walking a fine line, I know. Sometimes I walk on the wrong side of it 😛 There are a couple others I’m still torn on, but again, fine line. Le sigh.

I’ve basically got two monitors on my desktop and one for my laptop, and if there’s a question, I’m looking on all three just in case. Looking at the second from stupido, it just doesn’t look that b/w at a glance either…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just wait until you realize that you’re sitting next to each other on the sofa, and doing that. Or worse, having a FB conversation.

I can say that I don’t think we’ve sat in the same room and talked via chat…yet.

Yeah, been there, done that.

olavf
    Participant

LOL!

Well, my MIL is going to be in town next week, so it’s likely we’ll go there too 😛

U-Man
    Participant

You can totally talk dirty with the kids in the same room that way. Then you put in a movie, sneak away, and have a “grown-up conversation” behind a locked door.

orionid
    Participant

I like how you think.
    *files away for when tricycle motors are running around his carpets*

olavf
    Participant

I thought that’s what the *knowing look* was for 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well sure, but it’s always a good idea to have a variety of communication options at hand for when one wants to communicate one’s lust to one’s spouse in front of one’s progeny without said progeny picking up on that fact.

nobigdeal
    Participant

tricycle motors

I can totally see you building souped up toys for your kids!

Kestrana: “Honey, where is the motor from the washing machine?”

Orionid: “Ummm….”

Rrrrrooooooaaaarrrr….

*kid flies by at 60mph on flamed tricycle*

olavf
    Participant

Of course, said kid would come out of the womb with a camera in hand. Hopefully it’d be a P&S. A DSLR could be downright uncomfortable.

U-Man
    Participant

tricycle motors

I can totally see you building souped up toys for your kids!

Kestrana: “Honey, where is the motor from the washing machine?”

Orionid: “Ummm….”

Rrrrrooooooaaaarrrr….

*kid flies by at 60mph on flamed tricycle*

Oh yeah. Definitely. I can see that too.

U-Man
    Participant

Well sure, but it’s always a good idea to have a variety of communication options at hand for when one wants to communicate one’s lust to one’s spouse in front of one’s progeny without said progeny picking up on that fact.

My favorite is saying it out loud, in a normal conversational voice – but using words in such a way that a kid doesn’t get it. (e.g. – pie, sauce, meat, lubricated, etc., etc.)

/12 year old is going to be too smart pretty soon though.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Oh sure, the ol’ double entendre thing is good, too. And going out of your way to kiss in front of the kids when you know they think it’s gross. Good times.

olavf
    Participant

Our kids are for the most part too smart for the double-entendre, sadly. Fortunately they get so wrapped up in whatever they’re doing that we can just slip away….

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 153 total)
  • The topic ‘07-14-10 – Black, White, & Grey All Over’ is closed to new replies.